Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Maxxx

Trading cryptocurrencies

Because cryptocurrencies are not connected to a specific economy, they pose major challenges to traditional currency analysis methods. Many of the analysis tools that traders use are simply irrelevant to cryptocurrencies and for analyzing Bitcoin, Litecoin or other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies could require new strategies and a new way of analytical thinking.

A cryptocurrency exchange or a digital currency exchange is a business that allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money or other digital currencies.

El margen es esencialmente la garantía de una posición. Si el mercado realiza movimientos adversos a la posición del cliente, se solicitarán fondos adicionales a través de una "llamada de margen" (cobertura del margen de garantía). Si los fondos disponibles son insuficientes, las posiciones abiertas del cliente se cerrarán de inmediato.

Nothing happens because it was money I could lose, and my intention was to test the system and prove myself. The system works because I learned it in a course with David Aránzabal who is one of the foremost International Forex Traders, especially in the Hispanic channel.

1 hour ago, landorra said:

Just one more question. How many real REGULATED crypto BROKERS can we find? Correct, the answer is ZERO!! Please stay away from trading cryptos.

I don't agree with you. There are dozens and dozens of brokers that are regulated by the CySEC or FCA.

Being regulated by the CySEC! Are you serious? 🤣 Ok. Let's get serious. Only the FCA is what we can call a real regulator, so could you please name just ONE crypto broker regulated by the FCA? And I said REGULATED and not REGISTERED. You know what I mean. 😜

3 minutes ago, landorra said:

Being regulated by the CySEC! Are you serious? 🤣 Ok. Let's get serious. Only the FCA is what we can call a real regulator, so could you please name just ONE crypto broker regulated by the FCA? And I said REGULATED and not REGISTERED. You know what I mean. 😜

Sure just to name a few - Plus500, XM.com, Forex.com

On 4/1/2019 at 6:45 PM, Maxxx said:

Hello everyone!
Share your experience which trading platform do you prefer? 

In the beginning, I started with Binance, but later on, a friend of mine suggested two other platforms which are really good for learning bitcoin trading, Olymp Trade, and IQ options. 

Here are the links for all the three platforms. 

1. https://xbinop.com/review/iq-option/
  2. https://xbinop.com/review/olymptrade/
  3. https://www.binance.com/en

BitBuddy is a platform exclusive for direct Bitcoin trading. BitBuddy claims to offer the best introductory offers in the market and the best values. BitBuddy is available on both Play Store and iOS. Users can buy any volume of Bitcoins instantly.