Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

John Charles

Losing funds to Binary Option

Has anyone been ripped off by one these fraudulent Binary Option Broker out there?

I hope you actually know how it feels and hurt to lose all the money you have worked for in your life investing with the thoughts of getting returns but then it turned out It was all a scam at the end. 

I have lost so much in Binary Options than I can say , I lost 55,000usd last year after being introduced to a broker "72Option”. I was lured into investing and trading with my saving and some huge funds I got from my just sold properties.

I started with 41,000 USD at first and I tried withdrawal after then, I wasn't able to make withdrawals. I complained, they told me I had issues with my account verification. Soon after, I got that resolved but still I had no chanced to process my withdrawal, I was told I needed to deposit more funds to process my withdrawal, I deposited additional 6,000 USD. I tried again and they denied me for a reason not known to me.

It was after this, I concluded and understood that 72Option was a fraudulent investment schemes. I had to set out for alternatives to get my funds out.

After several efforts to withdraw my funds, filing different reports to the security agencies, none of these worked out well for me not until last month when I discussed this with my trainer telling him all I had gone through, he immediately recommended a recovery expert that helped him too.

I sent a mail to them, in minutes they replied and requested for details in transaction, All my funds were recovered back into my account days after I consulted them.

It was really miraculous as I had lost all hopes my money could be recovered.

I will only give my little advice to everyone out there trying to invest in these so called investment schemes, I will name some of these brokers here. 

72Option, NRGBinary, WMoption, 24Winner, OptionNow, Safe24Option, 777Binary, LBinary, CTOption, OneTwoTrade, PWRtrade. RBinary. OptionFM, AG Capitals and many of them not listed here.

Many of them are only ready to steal and take all of our hard earned funds from us until they get the last card on us.

Please, lets all be careful with our dealings and know the right steps to take when encountered with problems like this.