Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mitsubishi

HATE SPEECH

Trannys regard the word 'Tranny' as a degrading insult.

(Hate Speech)

So, I'll be using that word whenever I talk about trannys

I'll stop using that word when-

Trannys and their supporters stop using the disgusting ,degrading. insult aimed at normal women..

..When they stop using the word 'TERF'

Urban Dictionary: TERF

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist. That group of feminists that claims that trans women aren't really women, as biological determinism is only a fallacy when it used against them, not when they use it against others.

Fact- Trans women aren't reallt women.
Fact- There is no such thing as' biological determinism'
Fact- Trannys are suffering from a well documented mental disorder

Fact- Neo liberalism is a mental disorder which can be summarfized mathmatically-

2+2=5

Fact-You can't argue with a fuckhead

oh shit i'm married to ' almost a terf ' and didn't know it all these years...  

and... up until a few years ago i thought only frogs and fish had technochemcratically induced sex freak issues after conception...

help me be nice.  is 'freak' hate speech?

2 hours ago, zdo said:

oh shit i'm married to ' almost a terf ' and didn't know it all these years...  

and... up until a few years ago i thought only frogs and fish had technochemcratically induced sex freak issues after conception...

help me be nice.  is 'freak' hate speech?

Put it this way.

A place has been reserved for you in the remodelled Walmart stores of the near future.

This offer (Which is final and non negotiable) does not in any way, affect your existing rights as a citizen to continue to obey your government)

OR

You could decide to get hung as a sheep, rather than as a lamb and do your best to comply with:

2+2=5

In which case, your holocaust survivor's testimony (should you survive) will be a fuckin' lot less interesting than mine and Tommy Robinson's

Think of it as the real life proof that the 'equal outcomes' demand by the brain dead zombie left just does not, and never will, translate to the right of the chart of life...as it were.

OTOH

If you were to restrict your use of the word to weather reporting- ala 'freak weather', you may avoid being one of the early Walmart customers.

It really depends on how you feel about 'freak weather' 

To insinuate that freak weather is normal could probably start a twitter shitstorm (excuse the pun) and end up much worse.

To use it as an example of what  wise and talented lovely humans Al gore and Bil Nye are could open up all sorts of doors which the rest of humanity prefer to keep bolted.

If in doubt..self censor yourself to the point where nanny decides which cereal you get for breakfast today

A word From My sponsors

Would you like a lifetime supply of FREE sleeping pills?

Of course you would.

Here's our dummy guide for Dummies:

1-Find a suitable youtube video

2-Tell your fellow citizens to 'wake up'

3-If your words of useful original wisdom appear as the 13th comment (Typically) under a video that the CIA considers worthy of further investigation...you win!!

I'ts as SIMPLE as THAT!!

Terms and conditions apply

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Trade options on futures directly through your NinjaTrader platform with the new Option Chain! This new actionable matrix allows you to quickly access the options available on an underlying futures contract & manage expirations with visibility to strike prices & quotes. Why Trade with NinjaTrader Brokerage? • Discount Pricing: Save on trades with simple low rates • Span Margins: Real-time portfolio margining • Low Minimum: Open your account with only $400 • Free Platform: Includes all key features for live trading Trade options on futures through NinjaTrader Brokerage to save on your trades through deep discount commissions and benefit from industry-leading support. ONLY $.59 per contract with a NinjaTrader Lifetime License* Let Us Know How We Can Help Contact our brokerage team at brokeragesales@ninjatrader.com or 312.262.1289 to discuss how NinjaTrader’s solutions can be customized for both new & experienced traders. * Standard exchange, NFA and routing fees apply. Lifetime License ($1099) required.     Futures, foreign currency and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.
    • Date : 13th November 2019. Trading The Kathy Lien “Waiting For The Deal” & “Fader” Strategies | 12 November 2019 13th November 2019.Two intraday techniques that aim to identify opportunities for traders to capture the initial directional intraday real move of the market. According to Kathy Lien, with these strategies you are looking to wait for the noise in the markets to settle down and to trade the real market price action afterward.In this webinar, you will learn about:• Timing• Trading Price Action• Fading the MoveAlways trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business.Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report.Click HERE to access the full HotForex Economic calendar.Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE!Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HotForex Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • This looks like a beginner question, so I'll say... Depends. Stock market studies usually focus on one of two areas; Fundamental or Technical. The fundamental trader wants to know all about the company: Who is the CEO? What does the history of company earnings look like? How does the company compare with others in the same or similar business? They often read and study the company's annual reports. The technician usually doesn't care much about the company details. If the stock price is going up, they should be a buyer. If the stock price is going down, they should be a seller. A small portion of investors believe they should know both disciplines. If you don't know which of the above are most appealing to you, ask about good books on general markets that include both fundamental and technical trading philosophies and techniques. Or ask about good fundamental books. Or ask about good technical trading books. I have about 800 texts. About 80% are technical, 20% are fundamentally inclined, so I wouldn't know what to suggest without more information from you.
    • Renko Full Throttle PRO IndicatorNew Set is released for EURUSD 30 Min Chart: Recorded +650 Pips profit in the last year with28 total trades23 trades hit TP5 trades hit SLSuccess rate is 82%    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.