Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sharehunter

Looking for Bitcoin Option Trading Broker

Dear All,

I am looking for Bitcoin option trading. Could you please tell me where I can buy bitcoin Puts. If possible, please share me which is good broker for bitcoin option trading.

Many many thanks for your helps.

Hey dudes i guess the best way to collect bitcoin is not to trade but is to invest and wait.. And now it's the best time because btc costs only 7k$. Let's remember when it costed 20k$. 

On 4/5/2018 at 11:39 PM, JohnyIve said:

Hey dudes i guess the best way to collect bitcoin is not to trade but is to invest and wait.. And now it's the best time because btc costs only 7k$. Let's remember when it costed 20k$. 

I could agree but I dont think trading bitcoin could hurt. I found this place that has taught me how to trade bitcoin effectively and ive been doing it for about a week now. I have made minimal profit so far but i just started. I just gave it a shot. 

On 14.07.2018 at 9:36 PM, NoobTrader said:

I could agree but I dont think trading bitcoin could hurt. I found this place that has taught me how to trade bitcoin effectively and ive been doing it for about a week now. I have made minimal profit so far but i just started. I just gave it a shot. 

Sorry for late answer) Could you please tell me where exactly you trade? Maybe Binance or Amarkets? Or other platforms?)