Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

Wuhan Metro Line2

Lockdowns, Masks,a nd social distancing:  I don’t have any good (or bad - like you would know the difference ;) ) ‘science’ on hand to back this up ... Just sayin’ my opinion  - 

it was about this time last year I started talking about this  in here ----- imo, here's where we stand now -  govts fucked up last spring by not going full re-open and letting it work through... those with antibodies would have increased through the spring, summer and early fall so fewer would have ‘received transmission’ in late fall and this winter... because infections of all corona viruses IS seasonal and that, sweetheart , is a fkn scientific ‘fact’

ie Govt's haven’t flattened the curve at all.  They’ve only ‘slowed’ the curve down a little bit - but by the means it was accomplished it was VASTLY more costly in lives and overall 'health' than letting it work on through naturally...   

ie Lies to begin the plandemic, lies to sustain it...

as QTR tweets so succinctly 

...no matter what happens with #SilverSqueeze, a lot of younger people are for the first time informing themselves that metals are the only true real money. That realization sticks for life, even when squeezes end... this is a red pill moment for many, and it's beautiful."

The #silversqueeze is a rage against the machine

— Tyler Winklevoss (@tyler) January 31, 2021

"...Once the Hunts began using leverage, they gave the “game” back to the establishment, government, banks, and the ‘Rockefellers’. Like the Hunt brothers, the Gamma trade squeeze relies on the banks to lose money. As the Hunt brothers can attest, do not bet against the establishment, the banks, and those who sponsor them (Fed, Treasury, etc.) ..."

https://realinvestmentadvice.com/what-the-hunt-brothers-can-teach-us-about-gamma-squeezes/

CHSmith was just sayin’...

“Choose Wisely, Fed”

So the Fed has a binary choice: preserve America’s global hegemony or further enrich the billionaires. You can’t have both. Hegemony requires a currency that’s increasing its value relative to other currencies, not plummeting to near-zero.

If the Fed chooses to further enrich the billionaires and top .01%, then the skyrocketing wealth-income inequality will unravel the domestic social and political orders. There is no way that will be a “win” for the Fed, as the resulting backlash against the Fed’s stripmining the nation to enrich the top .01% will have consequences for the Fed as well as the nation.

So the Fed will fail. If it spews endless trillions to further enrich the billionaires it will destroy the exorbitant privilege of the reserve currency and the global hegemony that privilege enables.

If it preserves global dollar hegemony by not spewing endless trillions, global stock and debt markets will experience the equivalent of a financial tsunami, earthquake and hurricane hitting all at the same time.

...  there is no win-win. Choose wisely, Fed.

https://dailyreckoning.com/how-the-fed-fails/

Egon von Greyerz was just sayin’

We must also remember that a stock index doesn’t tell the truth. Unsuccessful or failed companies are continuously taken out of the index and the most successful companies added. Therefore an index gives a much rosier picture than what really happened.

https://goldswitzerland.com/epic-gold-market-to-follow-epic-stock-market-bubble/

zdo was just sayin'

Whoops he just let out an important element in  creating more accurate  'measuring sticks' (ie those that don't vary in length as much) and  'charts' of stock indexes ... over the  years have posted where the dow, etc.  needs to be to be in a true bull market...

Egon von Greyerz was just sayin’ more

All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes a thing not poison. 

https://goldswitzerland.com/paper-silver-is-toxic-physical-silver-the-investment-of-the-decade/

Super Bowl halftime show last night modeled automaton (aka A.I.) ‘victims - dressed in black for nazi dads, in red for commie moms, with white faceless faces for a surging assault on individuals.  Howard Beale in the film Network spoke to this like ...

...What is finished, is the idea that this great country is dedicated to the freedom and flourish of every individual in it; it's the individual that's finished. It's the single, solitary human being that's finished; it's every single one of you out there that's finished. Because this is no longer a nation of independent individuals, it's a nation of two-hundred some-odd million transistorized, deodorized, whiter-that-white steel-belted bodies, totally unnecessary as human beings, and as replaceable as piston rods.

https://www.moviequotedb.com/movies/network/quote_32889.html

Meanwhile, H.R. 127 (along with several other H.R.’s just introduced) is the ‘digital age’ setup for a new "night of broken glass" in the US ... now you can't say 'we didn't see that coming' ...  

and on Wuhan MetroLine 2

Which is the more reasonable approach a society might take in the outbreak of epidemic:

>To quarantine the sick, and take reasonable precautions to stop those who are identified as vulnerable from contracting the illness.

>To attempt to “control the virus” by preventing millions of healthy people from having contact with other healthy people.

To any society prior to 2020, it would have been obvious that the first approach is not only logical and proportionate, but the one least likely to have other unintended and highly destructive consequences. However, to my continued astonishment, many in our society not only believe that the answer is the second, but they somehow believe it to be based on established science.

We do not need to destroy society, lock people in their homes, tear down businesses, close schools, traumatize kids, drive people to alcoholism and drug abuse, divide society between the clean ruling class and the dirty working class, ban travel, close churches, abolish choirs, close the arts, and whip up the population into a frenzied psychological meltdown in order to deal with a new strain of a respiratory virus.

see http://www.theblogmire.com/the-largest-experiment-on-humans-ever-seen/

Are you being softened up to where you will surrender your individuality, humanity, and freedom to the forces of ‘AI’ and those that control it?

I'm just sayin' listen to Fowchi, peeeps ;) ... take off your masks! 

jk don't listen to Fowchi from ;) last march

YOU MUST wear double or triple masks ... not for any known health reasons but to support the reset.  Going back to ‘normal’ now would put the reset in danger of failing.  That would force ‘them’  to roll out an even bigger ‘virus’  ... besides,  you are now scared of ‘normal’ anyways --- So,  mask up dumas - cover all but your eyes,  which now only show fear and surrender.  Mask up dumas,  meekly detour from walking the path of life in favor of sliding onto the conveyor belt of the cyborgian slave cult!  Fill the oceans with discarded masks... just sayin’

At the ‘middle’ of the two poles - the need for freedom and the need for security - is ease...

When one is accentuated and the other neglected,  then tensions and fragility accelerate, dis ease and insanity ensues... just sayin’

big pharma = BIG COVID

Good to see you again. It’s been a while. You’re here because your employer wants you to get tested?

That’s right, Doctor. It’s more or less an order. If I don’t comply, I can’t work for the company. I lose my job.

And you don’t want to get tested?

I have problems with the test.

What problems?

The number of cycles.

Excuse me?

Doctor, you’re aware they run the PCR test in cycles?

Sorry, never heard of that. What are you talking about?

Well, they take a swab sample from me. Then they amplify a tiny, tiny part of the sample many times. That’s what the test does. Each leap in amplification is called a cycle.

Fascinating.

The number of cycles determines the outcome. If they run the test at 36 cycles or higher, the result is meaningless. But at those high levels, there are many, many false positives. So I could easily register as “infected by the virus,” if the lab uses too many cycles.

Where are you getting all this information?

From a number of sources.

Name one.

Anthony Fauci.

Really?

Yes, Doctor. Let me read you a statement he made. July 16, 2020. “…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Hmm. And how many of these cycles are labs using when they run the test?

The FDA and the CDC recommend up to 40 cycles, to look for evidence of the virus.

You’re sure you’re not overthinking all this?

No, Doctor, I’m not. It’s very straightforward.

The reason I ask—if what you’re saying is true, then millions of people have been wrongly diagnosed with COVID-19. Do you realize that?

I do. But right now, I’m worried about what’s going to happen to me if I take the test.

I’m not sure what you want me to do.

Well, I was hoping to get a note from you saying that I shouldn’t take the test. That there is a good chance of a false positive result.

I couldn’t do that.

Why not?

Because I would be making a blanket statement against the test, by implication.

And then?

The state medical board could yank my license to practice medicine.

Does the truth matter? Do facts matter?

Let me be frank. I think you’re misinterpreting what you’ve been reading.

Why do you say that?

Because if you’re right, the medical experts would all be wrong. And I don’t think they are. The test is valid.

How do you know?

Because they wouldn’t make such a gigantic mistake.

People do make mistakes. Even experts. Would you like to see my documentation?

That’s not necessary. You might be caught up in medical disinformation. It’s rampant these days. You should follow the guidelines. Go ahead, take the test. That would be my recommendation.

If the result is a false positive, I’d have to self-isolate for a week or two. Other people would have to move out of my home. They would have to get tested, too. And if I come down with a cough, or chills and fever, there would be a lot of pressure on me to get treated. You know, with toxic drugs, like remdesivir. When, actually, all I have is a common cold.

You’re jumping to all sorts of conclusions. I think you should speak with a COVID counselor. And maybe, a short course of therapy would help, too.

You mean psychological therapy?

I could refer you to a good person.

You think I’m a little nuts?

Just off-kilter. It happens. People with uninformed opinions can be persuasive. Perhaps you’re “under their influence.”

Or maybe you are, Doctor. Many so-called experts are uninformed.

I resent that. I spend every day helping people to the best of my ability. It’s not easy these days, believe me. I use every bit of my knowledge and experience to make a difference.

Well, then, you know how I feel when you suggest I’ve become mentally unbalanced.

There’s a difference. I’m offering a professional opinion. In this area, you’re not a professional.

I’m offering to show you evidence, documents. You don’t want to look at them. They might upset your apple cart.

They won’t.

How do you know?

Because I follow the highest authorities. The FDA, the CDC, the World Health Organization. I’m on very solid scientific and legal ground.

Legal ground? Are you suggesting I might sue you? Rest assured, I would never waste my time and energy. You’re golden. You’re protected. But that doesn’t mean you have your facts right.

You know, your wife and sister called the office. They said they want me to talk you out of your misguided opinions. They’re worried about you.

Here’s something else you can add to my pile of ideas. Testing labs never tell the patient or the doctor how many cycles they’re using in the PCR test. You can check with your staff. You won’t find that number on any of the lab reports.

We use an excellent lab. I don’t have any doubts about their work.

So you’ve got things buttoned up. You’re perfect.

I’m sad to say this is our last appointment. I won’t be seeing you anymore as a patient. When you find a new physician, let our office know, and we’ll forward your medical files to him or her.

Very good, Doctor. You pass.

What…? What are you talking about?

I’m now working as a contact tracer. I was asked to come in and ask you some questions and feel you out on the testing issue. The state medical board received a complaint from one of your patients, a John Jones.

I WAS CLEARED BY THE BOARD ON THAT MATTER MONTHS AGO. Mr. Jones came to my house at 4AM on a Sunday morning. He was hysterical. He’d heard that while he’d been sitting in my waiting room one afternoon, there was another patient there who subsequently tested positive for the virus. Mr. Jones was afraid he might have caught COVID from that patient. But you see, that other patient never tested positive. It was all a rumor. And my wife and I were out of town the weekend Mr. Jones came to my house. We were out of cell phone range. My service should have picked up his call, but for some reason they didn’t.

Yes, Doctor, we know all that. Nevertheless, we wanted to check up on you. Just to make sure.

I don’t appreciate this. We’re not living in a police state.

Actually, in some respects, we are. It’s necessary.

All that information you’ve just been feeding me about the test, the cycles, Fauci, the labs, and so on—

It’s all true. But we have to ignore it.

WHAT?

This is a State of Emergency. And in this situation, we need to follow orders. If we don’t, the whole system falls apart, and we’d be swimming in chaos.

What??

Don’t worry, Doctor. As I said, you’re golden. You’re protected. Unless you’re upset by what I just confided to you.

No…no…I’m fine. I was shocked to find out you’re operating undercover, so to speak. Since you’ve been a patient of mine.

I understand. All you need to do is stay on the straight and narrow. You back us up, we back you up.

Of course…thank you.

No problem. I’ll be going now. We’re all in the new normal these days. You never know who’s going to walk in your door. If you ever feel you’re experiencing onset symptoms of paranoia, I suggest you see a psychiatrist. I could recommend a very good man…

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/12/covid-patient-grills-doctor-off-the-record/

Covid1984 ‘Vaccine’

“Our goal within the next 20 years is ‘bug to drug’ in 24 hours,” Fauci
Just how compatible are mRna ‘vaccines’ / gene therapies with each other?  If you jab BioNTech for Covid1984, what would getting a fresh new mRna for dengue ( or common cold or whatever)  later do?  I’m just askin’ ... just how many different mRna gene therapy concoctions  and nano-particles can to be fuckin’ around in your cells before processes start getting real screwed up ?  just askin’

Why the  compatible questions ???  start with ADE’s / VAH’s
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/potential-covid-vaccine-related-ticking-time-bomb/

... and all the while, we/they don't really know what we/they are dealing with... ie "the tracks are not the bug tracked "....      

... wtf? bug tracking ?  see https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/16/they-didnt-isolate-the-virus/

... corrupt science, corrupt policies, corrupt plandemic... just sayin'

... and how long will YOU maintain the biased mismatch btwn reality and the narrative? just askin’

YOU maintain the biased mismatch btwn reality and the narrative

For most of recorded history, domination by brute force has been the norm for human civilization. Someone claws their way into a position of power over the other humans, and you obey and respect him or he’ll have his goons attack you.

As people became more educated and more aware of what’s going on in their world, they began to decide that they didn’t much like being attacked by the ruler’s goon squad whenever they stepped out of line. Because there are a lot more ordinary people than rulers, this forced an end to the practice of rule by overt brute force tyranny in some parts of the world.

So a few things changed. First, we began to see rulers shipping their violent goon squad enforcers overseas. While it is now taboo to openly butcher members of your citizenry who oppose you, it is considered perfectly acceptable to send troops across the sea to destroy foreign nations which disobey your dictates.

Second, since it is no longer considered appropriate to physically force your nation’s citizens to comply with your agendas, we’ve seen a shift to psychologically compelling them to comply instead. Now instead of being compelled to advance the interests of the powerful under threat of being bashed in the head, we are psychologically manipulated into advancing those interests by mass media propaganda and other forms of narrative control

The unaware believe that civilized society has dispensed with tyranny and moved to democracy, where people enact their will through voting. The more aware see that this “democracy” is an illusion because the will of the public has been totally hijacked via mass-scale psychological manipulation by the powerful, but still see this movement away from brute force tyranny as a major victory. The truly lucid see that while psychological abuse is in some ways preferable to physical abuse, all the powerful have really done is move the chain from around our necks to around the thought bubbles above our heads. As far as the powerful care, nothing has changed.

Manipulation is force. Diddling narratives and exploiting cognitive biases to deliberately subvert someone’s personal will is force. Pushing someone’s mind in a given direction via deception and dishonesty and is not less abusive than pushing their body in a given direction via brute force. It just happens that the latter is taboo while the former is encouraged and rewarded with lucrative punditry contracts and huge think tank contributions.

Freedom is the ability to enact your own will for your own life. If anyone is preventing you from doing this, you are not free. If anyone is manipulating you into enacting their will instead of your own authentic will, you are not free. Freedom and manipulation cannot coexist.

https://caityjohnstone.medium.com/tyranny-by-propaganda-is-tyranny-by-force-170bf8b159eb

That game works most effectively when the propaganda machine focuses on security and health.  What better way than a plandemic to chain you and the masses beside you.  If someone or some system has control of your health and its care, they have total control of you.  If someone or some system can make you dependent on them , they have total control of you.     So they tell you how you must conduct your businesses.  You comply.  It hits the bottom line hard.  They send you  tiny dependent checks..  You comply some more.   They tell you to mask up.  You comply.  They use high cycles for tests to inflate the infection count until it is no longer 'politically' expedient.  Worse, for months and months EVERY death is from the plandemic... flu and pneumonia, etc, etc literally disappeared.  You don’t question the narrative.  Then, they tell you to take a jab of a medicine (not a real vaccine) that has limited testing. with no liability recourse, no full informed consent.   You volunteer. 

Meanwhile over in reality,  buried CDC numbers say only 6% of the Covid1984 deaths were solely from covid.  Even that number is inflated... because in that 6%, many had latent cell vulnerabilities that triggered cytokine cascades, etc etc or whatever killed them.  Meanwhile over in reality, localities that stayed ‘open’ had no worse plandemic than did the localities that locked way down.  Meanwhile over in reality, places that don’t mask up don’t have statistically significant more ‘cases’ of covid.   Meanwhile over in reality, they did very little to protect those in the population who helped run up the numbers... those who were actually vulnerable to the bug - think NY nursing homes, etc.  Meanwhile over in reality, in the limited testing done on the jabs before release, dirty little secrets hide in the control groups that got ‘placebo’ jabs - eg in one trial, not one of 24,000 control subjects died, only 6 got serious or ‘long’ covid... no wtf?  

... and this is just a trial run softening you up for a ‘real’ plandemic “thought bubble” narrative / shackle chain coming to a culture near you... just sayin’

Edited by zdo
chain -> narrative / shackle chain

Narrative:  Stay real calm. There will be no hyperinflation.  Look at our numbers.  There is not even any significant price inflation.*  Don't let anything threaten your confidence in the system.

Reality:  If you add up all of the money the U.S. has ever 'printed', over 40% of it was printed in 2020 alone.   In three months in 2020, the U.S. increased its deficit by more than it had during the past five recessions combined (’73, ’75, ’82, early ‘90s and late 00's).  Under Jerome Powell, the Fed bought more Treasuries in SIX WEEKS than it did in 10 years under Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen.

... just sayin ...

*(except maybe at the grocery store, your power bill, construction materials, etc etc etc)

Supposedly, the US just passed 500,000 deaths from covid1984.  I call bullshit. It’s more likely around 30,000 pure covid deaths ... over two winters - that’s about 15,000 a year.  

I will still light a candle.  The candle is for all the billions of people who believe the narrative that lockdowns are public health measures to reduce the spread of a virus. Lockdowns are political instruments.  The candle I light is for all the billions of people who got ‘feared’ into setting their own lives back - way back... just sayin

Defy the narrative!  Defy the gov’ts!  Defy the bought ‘experts’!  Defy the media and propaganda! Defy the collective hypnosis!

Some expert some where said.  “...But it's too soon to say how seasonality and our immune systems interact in the case of COVID-19.”  NO!  No IT’S NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have WAY WAY more control over the ‘spread’ of C1984, or any virus, through taking responsibility for your own cellular health than any gov’t nonpharmaceutical interventions (NPIs such as mask mandates, curfews, capacity restrictions, gathering restrictions) ever EVER had or will ever have.  ... just skim these charts  https://mises.org/wire/almost-year-later-theres-still-no-evidence-showing-governments-can-control-spread-covid-19

Here's another great link assessing the 'risks' ... something traders need to be pretty good at, btw...

https://www.aier.org/article/why-i-believe-that-covid-derangement-syndrome-is-real/

Edited by zdo
add link

yes, SalesForce, CNN, cancel culture, etc etc ,  I do question the  validity and integrity of the election ... just sayin’

it was ok way back when for anyone to say trump was an illegitimate president ... and now it's completely ok for anyone to say that xiden is illegitimate... "not my president"

... not that trump deserved to win ... or that he would MAGA ... or drain the swamp... or ...     ... just sayin’ he would have been a tiny bit preferable to xiden

"The key, if not central, rationale for non-pharmaceutical interventions such as staying at home [aka lockdowns], masking, and distancing is allegedly significant transmission from people who don’t show symptoms.”  The model says home is where transmission occurs, so make a policy to lock them down, make them stay home.  But, the model is just a model.  It doesn’t hold up!  In meta-analysis of findings across 54 studies of in home transmission, symptomatic cases had an 18% attack rate within the household. In other words, most people who contract COVID-19 at home were infected by someone in the home who was visibly ill.  

To me, even that 18% is not a valid basis for lockdown and other NPI policies.  But the real significant clincher = The analysis finds that asymptomatic and presymptomatic cases account for just 0.7% of transmissions. If the contagiousness of people without symptoms is not what drives the spread of SARS-COV-2, then no policy restrictions on public life besides staying home when you are clearly sick could be justified - especially when considering the obvious negative consequences of these policy restrictions to societies which vastly outweigh any possible benefits.  

It’s time solid data from real-world transmission studies, not models, be used to form policy ... even if they don’t support existing manufactured / ‘consensus’ narratives... even if means reversing or dropping  the onerous policy  restrictions put on humans over the past 11 months ...and  still continues to this day. 

Actually, it’s way past time to vaporize ‘policy’.   Gov’ts have no business ‘fighting’ viruses... because, , rather than really fight the virus,  govt  will always use the policy / power to further its own ends.  If you believe Sir Simon Stevens, Fauci, and all their counterparts and underlings are itching to give up control of your face and movements, think again...

Actually Actually - at the level of you, it’s way past time to ignore all those policies...

The C1984 numbers  (cases, hospitalisations, deaths, ...whatever). are going down  sharply everywhere.  

Here’s a health security narrative (ie the narrative you select from the narratives passed out by the administrative\media machine) - The vaccine fixed it.  Is that one yours?

That’s not ‘your’ narrative? Then maybe  ‘your’ narrative (ie the narrative you select from the narratives passed out by the administrative\media machine. ) is - The lockdowns finally worked / are finally working.  Is that one yours?

Shucks. That’s not ‘your’ narrative either? Then, maybe  ‘your’ narrative (ie the narrative you select from the narratives passed out by the administrative\media machine. Is that one yours?))  is - The masks.  In many public places, 99% of the peeps are masked up.

Did the vaccine ‘fix’ it?  NO.  The numbers were plummeting before the vaccines gene therapies rolled out.

Did the lockdowns ‘fix’ it?  NO.  Bottom line, the numbers plunged where there were lockdowns, but they also plunged where there had never been any lockdowns.

Did the masks ‘fix’ it?  NO. (See post just above) Studies have repeatedly shown that masks do not significantly reduce transmission of viruses, so it’s safe to assume that a mask will in fact fail in this regard.  We now know that asymptomatic individuals — even if they test positive using a PCR test — are highly unlikely to be contagious. There must be a contagious person around, and they must be sufficiently close for transmission to occur. If that happens you’re ‘exposed’ no matter how good or how many masks you have on.  As for masking up when you’re healthy, let alone double, triple or quadruple masking, there’s simply no scientific consensus for that strategy.

So what is making those numbers plummet from mid January forward?  Was it the fact  that all viruses run their course? Yes , little bit.  But the real reason -----

As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths”, [ cases, etc] starts in mid-to-late January.

What else happened around that time?

Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated.

This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives.

Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”.

In short, logic would suggest we’re not in fact seeing a “decline in Covid cases” or a “decrease in Covid deaths” at all.

What we’re seeing is a decline in perfectly healthy people being labelled “covid cases” based on a false positive from an unreliable testing process. And we’re seeing fewer people dying of pneumonia, cancer or other disease have “Covid19” added to their death certificate based on testing criteria designed to inflate the pandemic.

All this sht goes deeper than just good political timing... The ruling elite appropriates the available means at its disposal to effect its plans, including available ideologies, panics, etc etc.

Believing falsehoods always eventually has a significant cost... just sayin'

Politicians have too much power over our lives.

Many used the pandemic as another excuse to take more.

Early on, politicians declared that they would decide who was “essential.” Everyone else was told to stay home.

Much of the economy stopped. Millions were laid off.

Then politicians relaxed the rules for industries that they deemed “essential.”

“You can’t just call somebody essential without implicitly suggesting that half the workforce is not essential,” points out Mike Rowe, host of the surprise hit TV series, “Dirty Jobs.”

That’s a big problem, says Rowe, because people find purpose in work.

Now the Biden administration is eager to give money to people not working. It’s pushing a new stimulus package that would pay the unemployed an additional $400/week.

Since states like mine tack on as much as $500/week in unemployment benefits, many people learn that the $900/week. leaves them with more money if they don’t go back to work.

So, many don’t.

But staying home imposes costs, too. Calls to suicide hotlines are up. Domestic violence is up.

“It’s happening because people simply don’t feel valued,” says Rowe.

Politicians claim they save lives when they order businesses to close. When Governor Andrew Cuomo announced a lockdown, he said, “If everything we do saves just one life, I’ll be happy.”

Rowe mocks that in my new video this week.

“Let’s knock the speed limit down to 10 miles an hour… make cars out of rubber… make everybody wear a helmet,” he says. “Cars are a lot safer in the driveway… ships a lot safer when they don’t leave harbor, and people are safer when they sit quietly in their basements, but that’s not why cars, ships and people are on the planet.”

Rowe points out that working and accomplishing things are big parts of what makes life worth living. He runs a foundation that gives scholarships to people to help them learn trades like construction.

Of course, construction is dangerous. Some people get killed. Cuomo, should we stop building things?

Rowe likes the phrase, “Safety third!” as a response to people who constantly preach, “Safety first!”

“The ones who really get it done — they’re not out there talking about safety first. They know that other things come first… Every single time I’ve hurt myself, it’s always been in that fraction of a moment where I take my eye off the ball and I start to think that maybe somebody somewhere cares more about my well-being than me,” he says.

Rowe says COVID-19 challenges us “to figure out how to live in a dangerous world. But guess what? That that’s always been the case.”

He cites C.S. Lewis’ essay, “On Living in an Atomic Age,” in which Lewis asks:

“How are we supposed to live in a world with atomic weapons when everything could be over like that? … (Lewis answered,) the same way we lived in a world when the Vikings could land on the shore a thousand years ago and raid villages.”

There’s more to life than worrying about our death, writes Lewis: “We must resolutely train ourselves to feel that the survival of Man on this Earth… is not worth having unless it can be had by honorable and merciful means.”

COVID-19 is “just different,” says Rowe. “We’d be well-advised to understand where the risks are. And then we’d be better advised to go about the business of living the only life we have.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/john-stossel/2021/03/03/mike-rowe-everyone-is-essential-n1429583

“If everything we do saves just one life, I’ll be happy.” is a little example of the narrative being on completely out of phase with reality.  Cuomo, instead of saving lives, cost lives, caused needless suffering and loss.  The whole plandemic is a prime  example of the narrative being on completely out of phase with reality.   ... just sayin'

Amazon censored Clarence Thomas PBS documentary during Black History Month… you don’t count as “black” unless you’re a member of the cult

The ongoing cancel culture uses authoritarian tactics to deny others an equal playing field. Cancel culture does not inspire equality; instead, it creates the foundation for racism and discrimination to take hold. The cancel culture’s idea of “inclusiveness” and “equality” is achieved through force, social ostracization and censorship and is therefore nothing more than thought control and tyranny.

Instead of relying on open debate and persuasion, they leverage manipulation  and shaming tactics to build and control their cult. Whether they are telling whites to be more black, or calling on whites to repent their white privilege, or censoring anyone, even blacks,  who have ‘conservative’ principles, the cancel culture cult wants to humiliate and control anyone they can - ideologically, behaviorally, and mentally. It’s all ultimately very damaging to the culture, to civil discourse, and to healthy human connections and relationships ... just sayin’

Your choice

Wear triple masks forever - because they have the “potential to slow the spread of COVID-19” [CDC]

OR

Rip the masks off - because in a study just released by [CDC] “mask mandates were associated with an average 1.32% decrease in the growth rates of COVID-19 cases and deaths”.  1.32% means masks did more harm than good

( plus ... considering that every fkn death was counted ‘covid’  instead of flu and pneumonia and just plain ole dyin’ old for months and months and months (and still is - higher billables) - even that 1.32% is high bullsht)

... just sayin

The nasty truth about the mRna ‘vaccines’ / gene ‘therapy’ - if someone’s immune system is fktup, injecting strands of ‘this’ spliced/glued to the coronas of ‘that’ will not trigger the body to build an immunity to that corona or anything else... 

why do I bring this up? ... these jabs are completely unnecessary - but they are going to use the jab (initially)  as the basis for 'health passports'... something all the young people will look back on and say "omg why did we eat that up .. hook line and sinker?" ...just sayin'

Let’s inspire some confidence in the good ole USA folks...

the elite billionaires and their minions are driving central bank / monetary explosion and debt policies that have never ever succeeded anywhere else except in zimbobway, venuswala, and bra sil, the progressive ‘left’ is driving cultural degradation and cooperating with the elite to gut the middle class and main street, the deep state  neocons are driving foreign policies that are designed for new and more forever war (thanks ‘trump’ for putting the brakes on that for a few short years, btw), the president is a pay for play puppet who doesn’t even know what he’s signing half the time, the propaganda machine continues to pump out lies after lies instead of truths after truths about the plandemic (please show me the research where this virus has actually been isolated, please show me the real science behind lockdowns and masks, please show me the testing on the ‘vaccine’ which really isn’t a vaccine - o you are currently in the initial test group ... and you think you're 'following' the science?),  the economy, the right, race relations, immigration, the state of 'cities' , etc, etc

just sayin'  ... break is over... back to the trade station... have a great weekend all

Random Hypoc risy

“A Gallup poll released in August reported that 81% of black respondents wanted the police presence in their community to remain the same or increase, while only 19% wanted it reduced...”  This little misunderstanding and a symbolic incident ( ie George Floyd grhs ... where we’ll never know what was going on btwn those two but looked a lot like a druggy ‘suicide by cop’) has only cost cities and citizens billions in property and income loss from riots peaceful protests by paid organized misfits / frontline useful idiots... and scores of local and national politicians yell defund the police / fund the community organizers with tax payer money  Hypoc = until the peaceful protests come to their neighborhood or offices then they scream for help from the police, sht then they yell for the ‘national guard’

The Los Angeles teachers union (known as UTLA) has been fanatical about how unsafe it is to return to in-person instruction due to Covid-19. Hypoc = the Facebook group for members of UTLA: “Friendly reminder: If you are planning any trips for Spring Break, please keep that off of Social Media. It is hard to argue that it is unsafe for in-person instruction, if parents and the public see vacation photos and international travel.”

https://mises.org/wire/why-green-new-deal-more-expensive-joe-biden-realizes Hypoc = ‘Joe Biden’ (not the guy, the bunch pulling his strings) does realize how ‘expensive’ and misappropriating of resources the green new deal will be ... and, despite the talking claims, they know full well it won’t do anything substantial to reduce social inequality and environmental injustice

... I’m just sayin’