Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

It's such a shame we're almost leaving.

mits, your use of the word "almost" is helping my brains whirl around this morning...

Huge innuendo. Huge. ... just sayin'

... moving on...

My job is to find scary things...My critics say, ‘You find seven risks for every one that’s known.’ Guilty. That’s my job. My job is to try to find out what can go wrong, not cover my ears and hum. It’s better to keep your eyes open.

Jeff Gundlach queen and once and former bond king...

Gundlach: "The Order of The Financial System Is About To Be Turned Upside Down" | Zero Hedge

After months and months and months and month of MSM pounding on the ‘russia influence’ story - which I suspect was a cover up maneuver - THE STORY finally starts to come out.

Hillary Clinton Lied, Paid For "Trump Dossier" | Zero Hedge

And now, a former Podesta Group executive tells the world that the real Russian collusion story starts with Paul Manafort and the Podesta Group and ends with Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration.

Former Podesta Group Executive Says Firm Peddled Russian Oligarchs All Over DC With Paul Manafort [VIDEO] ? ZeroPointNow

FBI Informant Silenced By Obama AG Signed Illegal NDA On Russia-Uranium Scandal, Atty Says ? ZeroPointNow

just sayin’

If you watch MSM, please let us know how much daily coverage THE STORY gets...

I'm expecting droves...aren't you zdo? hordes of them to beat a path to the deadest fiorum in the known universe, clutiching their little pigeon english book of forex indicators to tell us all about the wonders of the 'news' ''stories' read by transgendered people who look and sound as though they have a prize cucumber stuffed up their bulletin.

Mits, you’re killin’ it man... that’s too good. :Lmao: ...

‘and’

One quick note - you misspelled ‘fiorium’ and ‘cliutiching’ ... just sayin...

Yeah... he offers no solutions so it def belongs in this thread

Hm... here is a belief of mine about “offering solutions”. Humans have gone too far (... but they still have a ways to go further before they wreech peek evil). The ruling network what mits has been labeling “pedofile.... scum”, etc is so pervasive and has so much ‘value’ that it has captured as followers/slaves too many, etc etc...

ie Humanity has gone so far and man can no longer ‘solve’ it... ie now only ‘god’ could fix it.

Just a belief.

Just sayin...

It is incumbent on each individual person to accurately perceive reality

‘and’ live each today ‘locally’ and responsibly

‘and’ develop and individuate as fully as possible through each stage of life ...

‘and’... to live his or her life as ‘sovereign’ as possible in a wirld of mostly willing slaves.

However, it should be noted - when the shtf, doing that life and being that one will have no bearing on whether one and the collective turmoil and persecutions will be attracted to each other... It is ‘responsible’ to prep, but it is also ‘responsible’ to acknowledge the degree or type of prepping (or not) will not increase or decrease the odds of ‘survival’ or ‘victory’ or ‘security’... just sayin’

‘god’ literally will take care of it. Our faith is not required. No need for prayer. No need for resisting the evil. No need for providing solution guidance... 'and'

That def belongs in this thread. ... just sayin’

...gotta scoot. Looking at a couple extra hours work today dealing with bond positions and 'hedges'...

Have a good one.

A laptop computer recovered from the Las Vegas hotel room where Stephen Paddock launched the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history was missing its hard drive, depriving investigators of a potential key source of information on why he killed and maimed so many people, ABC News has learned.

Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered, sources told ABC News.

[fake news outlet warning] http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285

This is bullsht. “removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself”. ??

During that “twelve critical minutes” before the police arrived he went to the post office and shipped the hard drive to one of his secret PO boxes... THEN he came back and killed himself... just sayin

..between times I’ve watched the footage at random intervals across the years I 'forget'... then during each time I watch it again, it appears to me that the first impact to the president comes from the front... I’m just saying ...

This guy is just saying the same thing... The One Paragraph You Need To Read From The JFK Assassination Files That May Change Everything

That’s all it takes?

You’re telling me that in late Nov 2016 when all this “...Russian ... Russia ...Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ... Russian ... Russia ...” lying psyop started, all Trump had to do was send a cease and desist letter to the networks?

Boys, Trump really doesn’t have a clue how things work in DC... just sayin’

:funny face: sorta like :roll eyes::roll eyes:

Tony Podesta Threatens Tucker Carlson After Bombshell Report On Russian Influence Peddling ? ZeroPointNow

Hey guy's... I'm not back...enjoying my time on the river (in my mind).

I happened to poke my head up... and it's clear why "the river" is a preferable place, but there was something that came to mind to which that I would like to clear my conscience of once and for all...

(ha) An older gentleman known as zdo (don't have anything more than that) made sexual advances to me in a bar... something about vibrators. Needless to say, I was repulsed at the time, and I just walked away. It's been thirty some years since, but I just feel this need to come clean.

Mitsu... you're spot on with the "pedophile thing". Then again... maybe not... ya'll presume too much... I'm gone.

Edit: My life is just too good to get pissed about much of anything... my sympathies to those who feel differently. I do understand (cause I've been there)... but I don't give a shit. I am a "trader"; not a "traitor". Get upright, and move forward... any fish will tell you the same thing...word to the wise...

back to the river...

Edited by jpennybags