Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

‘SOURCES: U.S. INTEL WARNING OF POSSIBLE OBROWNSHIRTFLAG ATTACKS IN U.S. MONDAY’

... more of them to follow post 11/8 , regardless of who wins...

Of Two Minds - The Source of our Rage: The Ruling Elite Is Protected from the Consequences of its Dominance

End: review of the underlying 'themes'

btw and fwiw, I personally don't see this as much of a shift at all...

Unless Trump puts his life on the line - literally - and goes after the 'fed' model itself, 'their' game goes on... relatively unscathed ...

... jus barely sain

"Hopefully" yes.

I don't blame Russia for defending an ally... besides

Why - besides that the lunar natives are actually more compliant with oil exploitation - is US neo con policy so obsessed with deposing all the 'secular' govts in the mideast anyway ???

How much firing of 'old not bold' generals and bureaucracy leaches does he really have the stones to do? If it's not enuf to have 'them' protestin and marching and sabatojjing in the suburbs of the beltway, it's not enuf...

Will he really go overboard and 'fire' way too many regulations?

Will he really intervene in the double standards in enforcement of 'pollution', etc laws?

etc etc

Does he really want to downsize gov't?

What I’m just attempin to say in a tiny group of words is - yes, Shrillary is that awful and all she has ever accomplished is deceit and it's admirable so many voted against her - but I don't think Trump is a sufficient qualitative leap over her.

This is likely not going to end well. Period.

More just saying... not that it matters.

Once again, I find myself amused (but not very). I have this odd vision of a deer caught in the headlights of a 1950's Cadillac with worn ball joints and the driver trying to decide which way to swerve to miss the beast. I think I've heard more democrats congratulating the President elect, than republicans.

I don't hold much prospect of clean miss, but congrats to our new President elect... good times, good trading, good luck.

More just saying...

My own cynical nature conjures up the character of "Larry Lonesome Rhodes" from the movie "A Face in the Crowd". If you've seen the movie, I think you kind of get where I'm coming from. I hope I'm wrong, but my cynical nature is rarely too far from the truth. Fiction lives because it contains a level of truth...

More just saying...

Regardless of what any of you hopeful (hopeless) near-do-wells think (myself included)... you gotta love the price action of late...

The laughable part (apart from my own sadness at the prospects) is that there is more to come... trade it as you see it. We unlike most, have choice in our own personal outcomes, but this is due to the fact that we can trade either side of the equation. Few have that option...

DPRK News Service @DPRK_News

Call for secession in US Massachusetts province hampered by lack

of arms and military training, over-abundance of critical theory professors

11:30 PM - 8 Nov 2016

The overnight drop and recovery was just like Brexit. History never repeats but it rhymes so I don't see it going straight up from here . But as you say, trade it as you see it. Good volatility so far.

Lovely price action...

I'm going to have to wipe the silly grin off my face before leaving the house today. It's not appropriate to be so giddy in the face of another's suffering. I hope the adults in the room don't take away his "twitter" account.

I really am upset over the whole thing... no, really... Hee hee!!!

More just saying...

We have elected the "boy king" Trumpthecommon. Sorry... it may take a while to work this one off... it's not good, but it was in the cards. The GOP is just as dumbfounded as any of us, but they will use it to their advantage... for a time.

For anyone who believes "this" is change, the hole has just been dug a little deeper. For all those who voted for the guy... it's not going to go like you thought.

It's my own opinion... hope I'm wrong.

Edit: I live in a state where this grand experiment has been tried, and failed miserably (Kansas). Our credit rating has been cut, we can't fund our schools, the highway fund has been robbed to pay for this ideological nonsense (trickle down economics). It doesn't work any better than Obomacare does. It's just another flavor of failure conducted by the "govmnt"... just another flavor of bad taste in your mouth.

Edited by jpennybags

This an interesting piece on cycles that predicted a Trump.

https://caldaro.wordpress.com/2010/1...lbear-markets/

Strauss and Howe are a ‘hier’ away from the Pendulum book I’ve discussed recently ( ... got to get around to reading both someday ) . Their model is set up on a 4 way (like seasonal) cycle while the Pend model is set up on a 2 way (polarity) viewpoint of ‘generations’ between the culminations of ‘individual prized’ and of the ‘collective esteemed’. In a way the Strauss and Howe model comes from the ‘nurture’ aspect while the Pend model orients more to the ‘nature’ aspects of these generational progressions.

Eelliioott Wave was mentioned. I have posted elsewhere that “Ralph was studying socionomics first ... ” . In that light, these ‘days of the trump’ could be seen as an EW correction to the current ‘collective/we valued’ impulse wave ... and this ‘centralized power’ thememe is far from complete btw. In such a ‘corrective’ context, it is not pathological conspiracy thinking to allow that trump (like a lot of corrective waves) is also a ‘falsehood’ ...Bcse, like it or not - we live in a time of organized LIES. ... Others arrive by train.*

You?ll Only Understand Trump and Brexit If You Understand the Failure of Globalization

* Blocks Of Anti-Trump Protest Buses Caught On Tape

(quik view at

)

4-minute video: ?Dear Liberal friends horrified by President Trump, Welcome back to the Resistance, bitches!?

(quik view at

)

Censoring any information stifles the ability for people to form independent thoughts.

All views — no matter how vitriolic and hateful — have an equal right to be heard.

...just sayin'

Who said this ?

“First they ignore you.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they fight you.

Then you win.”