Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pastthepost

Yea I'm a Starter

what do you mean it got rejected? anyway, i would sugest the school of babypips for very good starting and intermediate topics, another way is actually youtube, there are pretty much good videos out there, i started with babypips back in 2011 i think with a small hotforex account, we all go through some ups and downs during the proess, im war far from perfection but we strive and do better as long as we dont quit

Hi, trying to get back into learning about trading after a false start a few years back.

I posted a longer piece in the beginner's forum but it immediately got rejected and I'm not sure why.

So what exactly are you here for? Looking for an advice, a place to start, an experience, or something else?

what do you mean it got rejected? anyway, i would sugest the school of babypips for very good starting and intermediate topics, another way is actually youtube, there are pretty much good videos out there, i started with babypips back in 2011 i think with a small hotforex account, we all go through some ups and downs during the proess, im war far from perfection but we strive and do better as long as we dont quit

In my opinion traders laboratory is also a good place to learn more about forex trading, we can have expert opinions here, a lot many personal experiences here. I guess he was pointing toward a post that he wrote here and it didn't passed by the moderator IMO!

CC, Instead of saying something like "post your truth and don't be concerned with what anyone else says about it ( except to ream them a new asshole if they cross your line)"

I posted a link that covers some of the ins and outs of "I do not understand why people are using bad words with their post and no one is stopping.".

Combine them and keep gettin up ...

CC, Instead of saying something like "post your truth and don't be concerned with what anyone else says about it ( except to ream them a new asshole if they cross your line)"

I posted a link that covers some of the ins and outs of "I do not understand why people are using bad words with their post and no one is stopping.".

Combine them and keep gettin up ...

thanks it worked, no better to picture on what's going on forums.:)

On 5/30/2018 at 9:27 PM, Derrick Owen said:

Pastthepost, if you are a newbie, I think online courses are suitable for you. Through this, you can easily learn and understand what you need to know about trading and more.

Derrick, I am checking this site you posted, but I am a bit confused. It doesn't seem to be working for me, I only see a disclaimer message. Could you help please?

1. Open a stock broker account. Find a good online stock broker and open an account. ...
  2. Read books. ...
  3. Read articles. ...
  4. Find a mentor. ...
  5. Study the greats. ...
  6. Read and follow the market. ...
  7. Consider paid subscriptions. ...
  8. IMPORTANT – Be careful.

When it comes to its web platform, Forex.com may suit a beginner's needs: user-friendly. Good customizability (for diagrams, workspaces). Various order types. Overall, this platform is probably the best option for beginners.

been trying to divers as of late, doing some crypto on binance, nft buy and sell on opensea and forex with hotforex, stock im using a local online broker, its funny how similar these can be, but degree of risks vary