Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

dbelov275

What Are Your Priorities for Choosing a Kind of Investment Option?

I don’t know how to explain the question i intend to ask, but i think i meant this: What kind of investment are you doing, and what did you consider before deciding to choose/go through with your own investment options? I hope i expressed myself enough. thanks for your answer.

I bought JPM yesterday at $58.70 per share. I intend to hold it for perhaps a few days with the hope of gaining 10 percent in a very short time. That is about how much it has dropped since the Brexit vote on Thursday. At this price JPM (JP Morgan - the largest bank in the USA) should pay over 10 percent per year in dividends if they continue to pay the same amount as last year. That means that even if the volatility brought on by Brexit doesn’t get me a short term gain I will still make around 10 percent per year by owning this stock.

Hmm.. seem like a pretty cool strategy. How well have this worked for you? I actually have been following this stock after your reply, and it really looking good. Something else i should know before jumping in?

I am a day trader, I don't buy and hold for long. It is a good investment still but right now, i would advice you to watch a while longer, but if you have done your personal research, and is confident about this stock, then you are good to go.

Of course its safety of funds. I picket Hotforex broker for trading because it offers segregated accounts and well-regulated. there are so many scams in the internet so you have to keep an eye on their safety background.

My priority when choosing it is how well it corresponds to my needs. For example, if I know I'm about to leave and do will not be able to check my stock too often, I won't go tech or any other hyper-volatile news-dependent scompany, and so on.