Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

vladtitov151

Real Estate or Stock Market?

Imo stock market is better both because of volumes, extensive amount of information for any type of trader or investor and, most importantly, some sweet volatility to be able to profit even from fail trades.

Imo stock market is better both because of volumes, extensive amount of information for any type of trader or investor and, most importantly, some sweet volatility to be able to profit even from fail trades.

For volatility better to go in forex trading. Make 40-50 pips daily with Hotforex on pound now, trading from S/R levels, they work better than ever now.

Well, depending on the your knowledge about the two, your risk tolerance, and how you want to invest and for how long.. Notwithstanding, i will recommend the stock market cos it offers lower price entry and yield quite much over time.

And concerning trading Forex, I will recommend you this; since it is post Brexit now, continue selling GBP against any currencies if you are trading the forex market. More room to go on the downside for GBP.

if you can do both then its even better, as long as you have the time for it, I do forex at hotforex and crypto at binance and stock locally and its fine, we go for the profits no matter where it takes us

FX and equity markets offer higher returns especially in case of central bank policy support so I just wait for signals from major central banks to make some buy-and-hold medium term trades. I though use Hotforex CFDs to create exposure because I don't need dividends since I'm focused on capital gains. 

The value of stocks can go to zero, which is unlikely to happen with real estate. Diversifying a stock portfolio is much easier than a real estate portfolio. You can buy shares in many companies without getting close to the dollar investment needed to diversify your real estate portfolio.

Real estate can also have bubbles so better agreed with diversifying the portfolio and much more important is to learn about these avenues where we wanted to diversify our hard earned income.