Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

vladtitov151

My Opinion About the Brexit

FXeco,

Good call.

We need more professional experts. ;)

I am not an expert (anymore)... but, fwiw, I’ve been saying the Euro is trash since before it was 1.56 vs USD and have taken oodles and oodles of USD out of the market applying that bias... and see no ‘reason’ to drop that bias (yet). The longs I do in the Euro are 1/10 the size of shorts, etc...

Re: “nobody knows what’s in the Trump’s head and how many surprises he prepared for us.” Nobody?

Do you know his opinion about the Brexit?

ZDO, et al,

There is only one thing in Trump's head. It is the only thing he knows how to do and it was the very first thing he said he would do: To fix the American brand because it is broken. Fixing the American Brand is what will "Make America Great Again". He wants corps to bring their business back, to keep them from leaving, and to make America the place to domicile your business if you are looking for a place to establish yourself.

Given the above, and the potential success and failure of each of the admins "improved" policies, lays a sea of opportunities for those with vision, balls, and a buck.

Getting (back) to (the crux of) the subject at hand ...

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20170130/07445936586/after-voting-to-escape-eu-sovereignty-post-brexit-uk-will-become-subject-to-corporate-sovereignty-massive-scale.shtml

that whole _________ is not restricted to just the brits...

As Jim Kunstler [h]as often observed, the status quo in the U.S. is nothing but an interconnected network of rackets run by protected technocrats to benefit a plutocracy of wealthy insiders and their political-class lackeys.These rackets--higher education, healthcare, defense weaponry, the corporate media, and on and on--are nothing but institutionalized extortion, embezzlement and fraud, systems that enrich the top 5% at the expense of the bottom 95% ...
CH Smith Edited by zdo

BREXIT has been labelled as the “stupidest thing any country has ever done” by New York’s former mayor and billionaire, Michael Bloomberg.

There isn't a single person in Britian (apart from a few remoaners and a few Neo Liberal traitors) who could give a toss what this American twat thinks.

Remember how nobody here gave a toss what Obama said about Brexit? Exactly.

It would take longer than I am willing to spend, listing all the stupid things America has done in my lifetime, let alone in the entire history of the country..

It would also be a complete waste of time because after neo Liberals, Americans hate facts more than any other people on the planet.

“We are very optimistic about London’s future and we are really excited to be a part of it.”

(said the stupid one)

So basically, you 're looking forward to screwing some more money out of consumers and exploiting your workforce while slagging off the country you think is stupid.

I'm so sorry I couldn't personally have been there to roll out the red carpet.

He added: “We are opening a brand new European headquarters in London – two big, expensive buildings.

Let's hope they both collapse into their own footprint with you inside one of them.

During a speech in the capital alongside Sadiq Khan, Mr Bloomberg also stated that Brexit would not “destroy” London

What a pretty picture that must have been. - a man who could only become major of a city in a country full of traitors willing to elect a muslim in the laughable belief that it will make muslims more user friendly to a population that is too scared to stop them preaching hate and raping itheir own children.side by side with a patronising criminal american.

The comments from the media mogul come after the President of the EU Council, Donald Tusk, gave disillusioned Remainers fresh hope by suggesting that Britain could still reverse the Brexit in a shock remark to MEPs in Strasbourg yesterday.

Yeah, it was really 'shocking' how the broken record kept playing.

No thanks, but feel free to keep trying to impose facism on us because it will really help get more votes to leave should we be forced to spell it out to you dickheads for a second time.

"It is in fact up to London how this will end: With a good deal, no deal or no Brexit.

It's going to be difficult to negotuiate with people like you isn't it?. Personally I wouldn't even bother. My first option would be HARD BREXIT all the better to destroy you and your kind.

Speaking on a strictly personal level I would prefer to strap myself into a Wellington and bomb brussels or Berlin (not fussy) rather than be part of your sad loser club.

Responding to Mr Tusk's remarks, the PM's spokesman said: "Brexit is not going to be reversed."

That was the diplomatic way of saying everything I said above without risking a blown up career and possibly a jail sentance:)

Looking forward to the total collapse of the EU within the next few years.

Then we could turn people like Tusk into statues by dipping them in quick drying concrete

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/870740/Brexit-Michael-Bloomberg-Sadiq-Khan-London-EU-Donald-Tusk-UK-Donald-Trump-USA

Edited by mitsubishi

To run smoothly, centralization actually requires 'consensus' from many corners

Disagreements and polarizations can incapacitate the center for years,even decades.

https://dollarcollapse.com/politics-2/secession-part-1-catalonia-just-beginning/

...that's in addition to my core position about centralization - it ultimately oppresses freedom and chokes off innovation...

To run smoothly, centralization actually requires 'consensus' from many corners

Disagreements and polarizations can incapacitate the center for years,even decades.

https://dollarcollapse.com/politics-2/secession-part-1-catalonia-just-beginning/

...that's in addition to my core position about centralization - it ultimately oppresses freedom and chokes off innovation...

Some other things it would need to run smoothly

Politicians with

1- talent...no

2- integrity...no

3-morals..nope

4- who want peace..nah

5- honesty... what?

6- intelligence...dont be a silly billy

Politicians you cant

1-backmail...none

2- buy....cheapest whores outside a brothel you ever saw.. about 2k for questions in the house is going rate

Politicians who aren't

1- liars..it's got it's mouth open doesn't it?

2-hippocrites... it's got it's mouth open doesn't it?

3- Bought and paid for...it's got it's mouth open hasn't it?

Some other things it would need to run smoothly

People with

1- talent...no

2- integrity...no

3-morals..nope

4- who want peace..nah

5- honesty... what?

6- intelligence...dont be a silly billy

People you cant

1-backmail...none

2- buy....cheapest whores outside a brothel ypu ever saw.. about 2k for questions in the house is going rate

people who aren't

1- liars..it's got it's mouth open doesn't it?

2-hippocrites... it's got it's mouth open doesn't it?

3- Bought and paid for...it's got it's mouth open hasn't it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/01/michael-fallon-resigns-defence-secretary-admitting-past-conduct/

SEE what i mean? one a day ten a penny sexual pervert in top job. Totally sick of you SCUM The idea that you and your kind get to dictate to the rest of us makes me physically sick.

Murdering psycopathic wanker who said our forces were not in Syria (Against the vote in the house) but that they were 'embedded.in American forces'

Slimey word bending liar in the exact same mold as Tony Blair proving there is literally no difference btw Labour/Tory

Cretin. Will walk straight into a high paid bought and paid for whore job advising wannabe scum how to dip their snouts in the pig trough.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/29/theresa-may-will-sack-cabinet-ministers-found-sex-pests-13-mps/

Guess that's one down and 35 KNOWN ones to go- more like around 600 out of 650

Edited by mitsubishi

Very stupid decision from very very stupid people who voted very ignorantly without fully understanding what they voting for, neither do they know the consequences. It is annoying. But should i blame democracy? I don't even know anymore.

The stupid stupid people say HI

Treason is a crime in this country. In my world the traitors would be dragged into court and jailed for life with all assests seized.

On 30/06/2016 at 11:51 AM, vladtitov151 said:

Very stupid decision from very very stupid people who voted very ignorantly without fully understanding what they voting for, neither do they know the consequences. It is annoying. But should i blame democracy? I don't even know anymore.

Hi Vlad,

One of the stoopids here.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/882881/Brexit-EU-secret-document-truth-British-public

Carry on.

I think this one the biggest mistake the Britains have done to themself. They will rue this decision. Pound Sterling will take a major hit when Brexit officially occurs. The European Union will also have a sour taste in their mouth. The immigration issue will still remain half solved.

England has recovered well after the Brexit but it left a mark on the currency due to sudden collapse. I think it was a right decision by the English nation as far as present scenario is depecting. I am in favor of the decision, what do you people think?