Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

vladtitov151

My Opinion About the Brexit

For me, i think it is total mistake. I know a lot of people will go ahead to say if it wasn't the right one, why would Britain vote for it? But the truth is, just because the voted it, doesn't mean it is the right decision. Here are some things on the top of my head when I think of Brexit.

Respected organisations like the International Monetary Fund have predicted negative effects from Brexit.

As for immigration, leaving the EU only solves half the problem, as the other half of immigrants come from countries outside the EU.

The statistic that was continuously thrown around by the Leavers, ‘£350 million a week’ that was apparently being paid to the EU was a complete lie. How can we trust politicians that lied through their teeth to now run our isolated and vulnerable country?

Scotland wants a referendum, and if they win, they’ll join the EU. This means that immigrants will be allowed to travel through England to get to Scotland.

44% of British exports went into the EU, with only 8% of EU exports into Britain. That means British business will suffer way more than EU business.

The EU hates us, and we won’t have any leverage in trade deals we make.

Educational institutions that received subsidies from the EU will no longer receive that funding.

We have gained no sovereignty when we will still be expected to respect EU laws and regulations.

We have lost international influence.

Now our public services are exposed to the doctrine of Convervatives like Boris Johnson that strongly believe in privatisation and empowering big business. This means a potential privatisation of the NHS and a complete victory for transnational corporations who can how bargain for working standards that are worse off for the common citizen.

I fail to see any benefit from leaving the EU.

I totally understand from your own perspective. i must say that i am not in the camp of those that want Brexit, but i won't also admit that there is nothing good about it. However, i am not saying that it is good they left, but i think we should relax and watch, it may be for a greater good in a run long.

What better long run are you referring too? The one that all our trade terms will be renegotiated, or the one where the nation in the UK will divide because they want to rejoin EU, or better still, the one that losses more than $3 trillion in less than a week, or the one that leaves our pounds devalued? which better long run are you referring to? the list goes on and on.. Its such a pity that we voted this, but it is an obvious mistake.

Very stupid decision from very very stupid people who voted very ignorantly without fully understanding what they voting for, neither do they know the consequences. It is annoying. But should i blame democracy? I don't even know anymore.

Well, they voted to leave, but it may as well be reversed, cos the referendum only called for the process of exiting the EU to begin. The formal step is for the government to trigger Rule 50, a formal notification of exit, which Prime Minister David Cameron has not done. Despite a campaign promise to do precisely that, he decided to leave power and leave that step to his successor.

In other words, nothing has happened, nor is anything going to happen until September at least, when a new government takes power. That government will have to win a confidence motion in which the many legislators who fought to remain have to vote for a government committed to the exit, or the game ends there.

Once the market realised the Brexiters leadership has no plans whatsoever for actually implementing Brexit, the base case moved back to "there will be no Brexit".

Thats why we had such a sharp rally back up. I think.

I forgot to mention, the $3 trillion loss is almost recovered, as the market is soaring to new height daily. perhaps every prediction about the aftermath of the Brexit were overrated.

What else is new under the sun... It's as old as brains... half-truths and half-lies... that's life among the living. Your right to vote in action...

The so-called 1% will see to it that nothing changes much. A divorce will take place (euro style) and everyone will get on with doing business (as it should be).

Trade it as you see it...

mitsubishi, I read your reply and I guess you are part of the Leave campaign. Well, I guess we both will just wait and see what the outcome will be in 2 years. Only then we will see who has the wrong view of things.

Great decision by Britain. Nothing bad of any consequence will come from it. Much good things will come from in in the near future. Smart decision.

Some short term pain, maybe. Long term UK will be better off. Smaller is always better and less risky.

I still do not think it was a better choice to leave the EU. I personally believe that the Brexit won't bring a sudden death, it is a slow poison. we have to wait and see it unfold itself.

However, I am talking based on how it affects me. this issue is two sided, and everyone are on either side. It will benefit me personally when they stick together. #personalReasons..

For me, i think it is total mistake. I know a lot of people will go ahead to say if it wasn't the right one, why would Britain vote for it? But the truth is, just because the voted it, doesn't mean it is the right decision. Here are some things on the top of my head when I think of Brexit.

Respected organisations like the International Monetary Fund have predicted negative effects from Brexit.

As for immigration, leaving the EU only solves half the problem, as the other half of immigrants come from countries outside the EU.

The statistic that was continuously thrown around by the Leavers, ‘£350 million a week’ that was apparently being paid to the EU was a complete lie. How can we trust politicians that lied through their teeth to now run our isolated and vulnerable country?

Scotland wants a referendum, and if they win, they’ll join the EU. This means that immigrants will be allowed to travel through England to get to Scotland.

44% of British exports went into the EU, with only 8% of EU exports into Britain. That means British business will suffer way more than EU business.

The EU hates us, and we won’t have any leverage in trade deals we make.

Educational institutions that received subsidies from the EU will no longer receive that funding.

We have gained no sovereignty when we will still be expected to respect EU laws and regulations.

We have lost international influence.

Now our public services are exposed to the doctrine of Convervatives like Boris Johnson that strongly believe in privatisation and empowering big business. This means a potential privatisation of the NHS and a complete victory for transnational corporations who can how bargain for working standards that are worse off for the common citizen.

I fail to see any benefit from leaving the EU.

This OP post is an example of a collectivist who has bought into the Technetronic Era - which is a vision rooted in historic Technocracy from the 1930s. It is also the resurrection of feudalism with many new twists thanks to advanced technology. Thus, the term neofeudalism ...: A few own all the resources and then tell everyone else what they can or can’t do on planet earth. In 1938, The Technocrat magazine defined Technocracy as: “Technocracy is the science of social engineering, the scientific operation of the entire social mechanism to produce and distribute goods and services to the entire population… “ Technocracy is a complete takeover of both the means of production and consumption, a feat never before attempted nor achieved in the history of the world.

https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2016/07/06/whence-technocracy-neofeudalism-peasants-pitchforks/

Just like with the 'helpful idiots' in russia, we can expect the OP to help with mass piling on of blaming ... ...complete with fake culprits of course “transnational corporations”

“Now our public services are exposed to the doctrine of Convervatives like Boris Johnson that strongly believe in privatisation and empowering big business. This means a potential privatisation of the NHS and a complete victory for transnational corporations who can how bargain for working standards that are worse off for the common citizen.”

Omg OP the eu IS transnational corporations... dude, you have faked yourself out :helloooo:

... (and btw, “bargain for working standards” is so passe... transnational corporations could not give a sht about “bargaining for worse working standards” ... they are busy replacing labor with robotics )

"The EU is a failure in every way. Problem is, the EU's failure is being exploited to build an even more centralized superstate, and the Brexit is being used as a scapegoat for all the economic problems that were already present in the union for years. This has nothing to do with the UK being isolated - this is about those in the UK who wanted to be free being BLAMED for all the fiscal problems the globalists have caused." Brandon Smith

Every single one of the ‘problems’ the OP listed can be handled just as well ‘locally’. Example: “The EU hates us, and we won’t have any leverage in trade deals we make.” If they want brit products and services they will still buy brit products and services period... ie GB will still have just as much leverage as ever... (and btw, if the EU hates “us”, why the hell be submitting to them to begin with? )

On second thought, maybe the germs / eu can do a better job of governing brits than brits...:2c:

If you would like to make faster progress on becoming an international zombie, I suggest adding daily trips to Taybarns (:spam: hot stock tip in disguise ;) :rofl:)

Edited by zdo

Now I finally understand why you wanted GB to stay :) :rofl:

Revealed: ECB Secretly Hands Cash to Select Corporations

One Trillion Euros Spent & This Is What Draghi Has To Show For It | Zero Hedge

:helloooo:

It's all down to you JP :) save me from this hell.. tell me I got it all wrong :rofl:

( Don't tell me you're amused... that won't really cut it ;) )

Well... I'll apologize upfront, but Damn... I am amused (sorry).

Was this "JP" directed at "me" from post #19... sorry, it went over my head (saw it, just didn't understand it, or that it may have addressed to something I said earlier):

So.. JP sees 'constitutional protection of labor rights; consensus building systems which foster political clientalism; and the right to protest if unwelcome changes are made to the political status quo.' as a problem. And that 'problem has been revealed by the crisis that they helped cause.

And presumably, since they see this problem as having occurred after the demise of fascism, then fascism is better for business in their opinion.

Once again... I am amused; you grant me far too much credit. I am a self proclaimed village idiot (that's why I trade the lesser time frames as a scalper... I don't need to know anything beyond price action). The problem with living a life among men is that there are those that "know"; there are those that "think they know"; there are those that "obviously don't know... to discern the difference largely depends on a point of view (there are those that know "absolutely"; rarely are they proven right "absolutely").

As I've said before: "I am a simple man; my pleasures come easily".

I am a "trader" not a "traitor". I have my own point of view to which my loyalties lie, though my advice remains the same: "trade it as you see it".

side note re pneumonia

"pneumonia" is a pre-pared lie ... so she can continue on as a brave girl in recovery ... with a free pass to a scaled back itinerary

immo it is subcortical vascular dementia --- not pretty...

billary for president!

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/hillary-dropping-out-of-the-race-no-longer-a-fantasy/

Once again, the village idiot is amused. My point of view has just now placed you on the continuum between "those that think they know" and "those that obviously don't know" (sorry, leaning more toward the later... at least on this statement).

Several weeks ago, there were so-called medical reports "leaked" (whatever the fuck that means) about Mrs. Clinton being diagnosed with subcortical vascular dementia. Alright, it's all good clean fun in the political arena, but with some cursory inspection of these documents, the village idiot rather doubts the authenticity. I think I'll trade it according to my point of view.

With that said, the village idiot feels need of a hiatus from this form of amusement... or possibly it's a mild case of "pneumonia".

quiz

1) who said this?

"prices? we don't need no stinkin' prices"

2) who said this?

"documents? we don't need no stinkin' documents"

3) who said this?

"conspiracy theory should never become conspiracy fact"

re: "possibly it's a mild case of "pneumonia"."

https://www.elysiumhealth.com/product-plan?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=remarketing&utm_campaign=criteo

:spam:

btw is there really such thing as a mild case of pneumonia? really?

re:my opinion about the Texit

The Deep State Institutions That Couldn?t Care Less Who You Vote For

btw - mits has covered this ground well in previous posts...

Moving on...

Your Money Or Your Life: What's Behind The Latest Government Scam To Rob You Blind? | Zero Hedge

most traders in here are still statists to varying degrees. Step up. Conceive the possibility of being a genuine anarch

All the best

zdo

re:my opinion about the Texit

most traders in here are still statists to varying degrees. Step up. Conceive the possibility of being a genuine anarch

The village idiot is amused... you gotta quit, you're killing me (I have mild case of pneumonia... it hurts to laugh).

It would be fun to become a jihadist until you get shot. A new set of friends; a part of something larger than yourself; take selfies with your gun and head gear; revel in your own self taking charge and making the world a better place.

It would be fun to become an anarchist until you get shot. A new set of friends; a part of something larger than yourself; take selfies with your gun and head gear as you defend your own property; revel in your own self taking charge and making your world a better place (until it sucks... then you need government when it's convenient, but lets just ignore that point for now).

It would be fun to become a criminal until you get shot. A new set of friends; take selfies with your gun and head gear (for no other reason than giving the FBI more damning evidence in their case against you... it was good while it lasted).

It is always fun to believe in something; it kinda feels like you are taking charge and moving forward. We do all so much need our romantic ideals.

Face it... we live in a world where people are gored by wild buffalo because they want to get a selfie to post on their facebook page (it was good while it lasted... I got 300 likes). They too believed in "something" (at least for the moment).

A person can get pissed off, and pound salt in their ass out of spite. Does that seem productive? You can find any flavor of that fiasco on the internet.

The village idiot will leave you with this thought: Revolutions are much like writing novels; easy to start, but difficult in finding an ending that satisfies all.

Trade it as you see it...

The village idiot is amused

"village idiot feels need of a hiatus from this form of amusement" but can't take hiatus?

...working like a demon?... ;) won't drink any water?... got some reptilian brain issues? ;)

The "village idiot" is projecting ... wildly. Projections rarely parallel the real. We let them pass - until they are grossly off. Every paragraph of your post was 19th century or worse off ... then -

"Revolutions are much like writing novels; hard to start, and impossible to find an ending that satisfies all."

...first, it turns out satisfied is a choice... not a reaction to an outcome...

and almost as first -

that " revolutions " angle is ALL yours, JP ... a branch of the projections and example of the false associations trapped in your brains ie

none of it came from or was inferred by zdo ie

Major clue for anyone who isn't going all reactive alongside JP - the 'ist' was omitted intentionally and purposely.

Let's talk when you've authentically cleared the ist off for yourself

re: "hurts to laugh" - that's 'funny' ... pneumonia isn't often accompanied by prominent pleuritic symptoms... regardless please get well soon.:)

slydest perspective shivt ... did you ever read the book Pendulum by Roy Williams?

Ha! Well yes, I was feeling the need for taking a break. I chose to delay my hiatus for a bit (my call).

“Reptilian brain issues” is probably not far from the truth, but I can see that I've ruffled some feathers (which was my intent), and that possibly there is enough reptilian brain present for the both of us. That aside, I do so much enjoy hearing your perspective, and I hope that there was no genuine offense taken.

Yes, I was projecting (for your entertainment and mine), but how can removing the “ist” from anarchist lead us anywhere but back to statism? Once again, you've lost me (anyone else?). If you make ambiguous statements, then proceed to blather on about associations trapped in others brains, and insist that others are just too unenlightened to understand (which may be, though I have my doubts), we (speaking for myself) tend to see this as petulance; it is rather irritating. And then, I would ask: “who's projecting now?”

If you want to be understood then by all means explain your position. I will listen thoughtfully, and it's doubtful that I would call “bullshit” on any of it. One man's opinion in “complex” matters is just that… opinion (something to be considered).

Thank you for the book suggestion. I have added it to my reading list (for my resumed hiatus).

it's not on me to be verbose and elucidate

that would not help a bit

it's on you to conceive it - or NOT.

going to the mtns a few days...

hope you guys are ready for the week

hedges ready etc

as ta la vs ta