Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Hi All,

For the last Ten years I have been programming, I specialize working with Easylanguage. I have a very comprehensive knowledge of the TradeStation platform.

I charge a very competitive rate of $30 per hour. I greatly look forward to working with you to help achieve your goals in the financial markets.

I also have some strategies for Futures(@GC, @SI, @CL, @US, @Y and @FDAX). If you are interested , I can send you the performance reports.

My mail id is :- easylanguage.india@gmail.com

Skype id :- tradestation_programmer

Thanks,

Easytrader_i

Edited by EasyTrader_I

Mani,

Best to give yourself a golden C

Also, to show us how you 'think', maybe post some oo code with methods demonstrating exits from trades.

All the best,

zdo

Hi,

I am preparing for my CMT Level1 exams. I have created a small web application, with lots of Questions from the Technical Analysis Level 1 book. I will be adding more and more questions in the coming days.Those who are interested can SignUp and take exams for free. This is a new site and I am working on in continuously to improve it and hope to reach most of the TRADERS who wants to gain knowledge. So suggestions to improve the site will encourage me. Also I have non-Technical Questions for those who are preparing for other Exams.

Here is the link:-

http://quizzcomp.in/kickstart.aspx.

Mail Id:- quizzcomp@gmail.com

Looking forward to see your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks a Lot.

Bolly Band Bounce Trade. This strategy is perfect for a ranging market. 

Forex Overlapping Fibonacci Trade. These strategies are a favourite among many traders.

The Pop 'n' Stop Trade. Trying to chase the price when it goes upside rarely works.

On 3/1/2016 at 9:22 PM, EasyTrader_I said:

Hi All,

For the last Ten years I have been programming, I specialize working with Easylanguage. I have a very comprehensive knowledge of the TradeStation platform.

I charge a very competitive rate of $30 per hour. I greatly look forward to working with you to help achieve your goals in the financial markets.

I also have some strategies for Futures(@GC, @SI, @CL, @US, @Y and @FDAX). If you are interested , I can send you the performance reports.

My mail id is :- easylanguage.india@gmail.com

Skype id :- tradestation_programmer

Thanks,

Easytrader_i

Great however MT4 is more popular trading language among newbie traders because majority start from trading with CFD FX brokers which offer Metatrader platform. I would order an EA from you but it need to work on Hotforex MT4

Edited by fxeconomist