Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

grass

What Do You Need in Trade Market?

Go to the forum. I'd like to share with people what I have

so, let me know the problems that you encounter is what?

Ex:

1 / ebook

2 / courses

3 / tools

We will together discuss it.

i'm waiting your feedbacks.

Thanks.

Ex:

1 / ebook

2 / courses

3 / tools

Thanks.

Do you have experience in trading? Futures or CFD's? Can you tell me is Hotforex is good broker or not? I'm just in search for reliable STP broker without market making features...

Ex:

1 / ebook

2 / courses

3 / tools

Thanks.

I think the core problem is to find reliable trading platform that won't cheat you, show fake charts, give fake spreads and in other mean ways make earnings there impossible. After thorough testing and learning by my own painful mistakes I found Hotforex platform this month it's been 3 years I'm with them, that's really wonderful place to give development to your talents and aspirations. Trading is most challenging and engaging hobby and work I could wish to have in my life.

Day trading isn't something to do on a whim. It requires a sound and rehearsed method that gives you a statistical edge on each trade you make. 
Start by watching live charts (available for free) of an asset move. As you watch, ask yourself:
How would you get into a trade?
How would you get out (for both winning and losing trades)?
How much would you risk on the trade and what position size would you take (how many shares, lots or contracts)?
After deciding all this, what are the odds that trade will be profitable, and if taking the trade 100 times what tendencies do the strategy show?
The only way to answer all these questions is by implementing the same method over and over again and monitoring the results.
A strategy can be created simply by finding tendencies in the daily price action of an asset, or a strategy can be learned from someone else. 

The forex market is the largest market in the world and also the most accessible, with trading 24 hours a day. Traders in the forex market can get started with as little as $100 with some brokers, although starting with at least $500 or $1000 is recommended.
Once you get your head on straight, you can embark on learning trading, starting with these five basic steps.

1. Open a Trading Account.

2. Learn to Read: A Market Crash Course.

3. Learn to Analyze.

4. Practice Trading.

5. Other Ways to Learn and Practice Trading.

The problem is that we usually start trading forex with real money, thinking that it is like a betting game and that with luck we can earn extra money ... But it is not like that, as you have indicated in several comments you will need a good training , but not only in the technical part, also in the psychological aspect so as not to lose control when you have lost.

Understanding The Most Important Investment Concepts
It's always good to have at least a basic foundation of fundamental investment knowledge whether you're a beginner to investing or working with a professional financial advisor. Below basic principles that you should be able to understand and apply when you are looking to potentially invest your money or evaluate an investment opportunity. You'll find that the most important points pertaining to investing are quite logical and require just good common sense. The first step is to make the decision to start investing. If you've never invested your money, you're probably not comfortable with making any investment decisions or moves in the market because you have little or no experience. It's always difficult to find somewhere to begin. Even if you find a trusted financial advisor, it is still worth your time to educate yourself, so you can participate in the process of investing your money and so that you may be able to ask good questions. The more you understand the reasons behind the advice you're getting, the more comfortable you will be with the direction you've chosen.

All you need is a computer with a high-speed internet connection and a good understanding of the information provided in this guide to start trading currencies. An online currency trading account is required. There are two types of accounts: Micro accounts, where an initial deposit of $1,000 is recommended.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:47 AM, fxeconomist said:

I used micro account of Hotforex with starting equity of 5K and leverage 1:50 to make conditions close to my future live account and looking back I see that I managed to avoid major psychological pitfall

I guess the leverage should be kept low in start because high leverage means higher damages.

To access the stock market as a trader or investor, you must open a demat account or brokerage account. Without a demat account, you will not be able to trade on the stock market. A demat account works like a bank account where you hold funds for trading.

On 2/23/2022 at 11:43 PM, CrazyCzarina said:

To access the stock market as a trader or investor, you must open a demat account or brokerage account. Without a demat account, you will not be able to trade on the stock market. A demat account works like a bank account where you hold funds for trading.

Agree I also started from Hotforex demo and after some practice move on their live account with small deposit. I think it is essential to keep your demo trading time short so you don't get used to "easy" trading conditions. 

All you need is a computer with a high-speed internet connection and a good understanding of the information provided in this guide to start trading currencies. An online currency trading account is required. There are two types of accounts: Micro accounts, where an initial deposit of $1,000 is recommended.

u need lots ot TA (technical analysis) knowledge, the more the merrier, and lots of time to study any certain pair u wanna trade, and a good broker, not so sure about course though, most of what u need u can find online for free

On 3/25/2022 at 4:04 PM, barako said:

u need lots ot TA (technical analysis) knowledge, the more the merrier, and lots of time to study any certain pair u wanna trade, and a good broker, not so sure about course though, most of what u need u can find online for free

Not sure you can find worthwhile trading course online, most of the teach basics... you can get the same on Hotforex webinars for free, something more advanced need self-study and research.

On 4/19/2016 at 4:49 PM, CrazyCzarina said:

Beginners should prefer to make a small start and a great learning. it depends on your mind and financial position.

Small amounts can be helpful in testing brokers other processes like withdrawal etc which we can't usually test through their demo account so i think small account start ups can be good enough for a new trader going live with a new broker.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and try to profit from intraday price movements and trends. Day trading is a high-risk activity, and the vast majority of day traders lose money -- but for those who are successful, it can be lucrative.