Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tradeforever

LMFX Broker Discussion

Whatever that means at the end i only remember those who help me earn good pips by offering quality services, rest i don't care about being stylish or being catchy. Good part is that this broker is honestly better than the rest.

thats good to here, and its rare now a days to stumble upon a good broker to be honest. things are moving really fast in general with all this information cerculating like lightning. lets hope they keep a steady advance with this crazy moving times. 

So we are about to enter in Q3 now and this 2019 seems more lucrative than the past years, i hope everyone is enjoying trading and earning money so far.

Corona virus is every where, lets hope it passes on and everyone should soon resume to daily routine life. So far the trading is ok since it can be done while sitting at home, what about others remarks do share here..!

On 8/12/2016 at 6:02 PM, aimhi said:

Yes if any one is trading online then i think the government does not have any issues or to do with it but they do devise certain policies to restrict outward remittances as these outward remittance might lowers government foreign exchange reserves in my opinion.

How much is the minimum deposit to trade with this broker?

On 1/28/2022 at 6:40 PM, barako said:

i believe the min deposit is 50usd, except for wire transfer its 250. 

I think that the brokers usually takes whatever you deposit with them but i think we should start with small in start and then grow the account gradually.

there are min deposits of course depending on the deposit method used, mostly segregated accounts just to be clear. and yes for starters always test the waters with small amounts that wont hurt if lost in trading. or just stick wtih demo