Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Gamera

Testing Times.

Actions for the 9th.  I look at my charts and often feel I am getting tangled in small time thinking, I am trying to keep in mind what is happening on the higher time frames as the big opportunities are found with the bigger picture in mind.  I've been doing better lately at executing my trades but find some scenarios a little more challenging (exit on trade 2 into possible long), attached notes in an attempt to explain some of my thinking through the earlier parts of the session.  I stopped trading after trade 7 as I felt the PA on the lower time frames was a little troublesome.nq090420181min.pngnq09042018notes.thumb.png.cce8c069e5e82eb44c2226f9ebbf81c3.png

Edited by Gamera

Actions for the 11th.  Price tested the hourly range upper limit and failed, despite knowing there was an area of interest in play I failed to capitalise as I was struggling to make out the PA on the lower time frames.nq110420181min.thumb.png.76330b18968dd2bc8bfc0456c7b37c9b.png

Actions for the 13th.  Just wasn't getting the bigger picture as the day unfolded, PA seemed to hack away at the turning points making things a little tougher.

nq130420181min.png

Actions and thoughts/notes for the 17th.  Really frustrating day, I had a bias as to where price was heading and despite some hesitation in the afternoon there was not a whole lot that happened that shook that bias.  Trying to capitalise on it is a different story, I misread the PA and missed a long early on and spent the rest of the time chasing my tail.

nq170420181min.thumb.png.1a905e6eb49aebefb7efeadd9458aa94.pngnq17042018notes.thumb.png.ee4f5fd18d1732f39e632ab650fd5e37.png

Edited by Gamera

Actions for the 19th.  Prior to the open I was looking at the previous days Lo-Hi as a possible range, I was a little lost throughout the session and ended up shutting down shortly after the final trade.nq190420181min.thumb.png.a13500089373fd530371fcdd12fb6662.png

Actions for the 23rd.  Very frustrating, knew my areas of interest prior to the open but ended up chasing, felt that the volume was vague and got involved when I knew things were looking a little choppy.

nq230420181min.png

Actions for the 30th.  Whilst I think my reads and entries have improved, my patience, tolerance and management seem to be terrible.  I'm trying to improve on the hold times to get in with the bigger trades but find it rubs against the grain a little.

nq300420181min.png

nq30042018notes.png

Edited by Gamera