Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

la_vale

News trading

Hi to everyone and first sorry for my little english :)

I’m new and I want to talk about a topic that I didn’t see very discussed.

I'm passionate theories that want market trends related to the news coming out every day and I want to see who of you are using news and how.

questions as well as food for thought:

- do you usually look at the economic news before trading? from which sources?

- why you look? what are the important parameters?

- What the associated? after watching a news and considered it interesting, what other stock data you go to see?

-if the news is good or bad , how do you act?

- How much importance you give a percentage to the influence of the news on your trades?

thanks to everyone who can respond, even to some of the requests that I made.

I want to learn your secrets :D

good trading :)

Hi to everyone and first sorry for my little english :)

I’m new and I want to talk about a topic that I didn’t see very discussed.

I'm passionate theories that want market trends related to the news coming out every day and I want to see who of you are using news and how.

questions as well as food for thought:

- do you usually look at the economic news before trading? from which sources?

- why you look? what are the important parameters?

- What the associated? after watching a news and considered it interesting, what other stock data you go to see?

-if the news is good or bad , how do you act?

- How much importance you give a percentage to the influence of the news on your trades?

thanks to everyone who can respond, even to some of the requests that I made.

I want to learn your secrets :D

good trading :)

Simply click on the link, it is possible that you are looking for.

News trading discussion - continuation - Page 72 @ Forex Factory

:)

News should not be a strong component in your evaluating trading opportunities.

Yes, you should review several reliable news sources (Investing.com, ForexFactory.com, Finviz.com), however, your focus should be more on the market conditions (trending or not trending) to help determine whether you should trade or sit-on-your-hands.

When the markets conditions suggest trending then you can focus on being more aggressive and increasing your position size to maximize profits. When the markets are not trending you should reduce your position size to minimize risk with the uncertainty.

Leroy

Trading EveryDay

Menu - Getting Started - Trading EveryDay Blog

News should not be a strong component in your evaluating trading opportunities.

Yes, you should review several reliable news sources (Investing.com, ForexFactory.com, Finviz.com), however, your focus should be more on the market conditions (trending or not trending) to help determine whether you should trade or sit-on-your-hands.

When the markets conditions suggest trending then you can focus on being more aggressive and increasing your position size to maximize profits. When the markets are not trending you should reduce your position size to minimize risk with the uncertainty.

Leroy

Trading EveryDay

Menu - Getting Started - Trading EveryDay Blog

It is impossible to trade news with retail forex brokers because they are market makers and won't take execution risks from client to themselves. You will in 90% cases receive slippage and miss major part of potential profit, run against bounces and pullbacks.

It's difficult to be really successful when trading on news. There are always inside traders who know the news before most public, and will make major profits on it. And AFTER that you'll have to compete with fellow traders for whatever's left.