Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

moneytalks

Anyone Knows How to Trade Forex Via Binary Options?

Hi Guys!

After doing some research about trading online. I stumbled upon Binary option and find it user-friendly. Although i dont know much about it, i feel that one can possibly win more and lose more money at the same time. Nevertheless, i think it's for someone like me who doesnt know much about trading.

Question: Anyone, who knows an effective way of minimizing loses in Binary options? Hopefully by experience and not textbook strategies. :)

Hi Guys!

After doing some research about trading online. I stumbled upon Binary option and find it user-friendly. Although i dont know much about it, i feel that one can possibly win more and lose more money at the same time. Nevertheless, i think it's for someone like me who doesnt know much about trading.

Question: Anyone, who knows an effective way of minimizing loses in Binary options? Hopefully by experience and not textbook strategies. :)

Cutting loses? Well common sense suggest that you need more winning trades for that:)

But at the bottom try to gain better grasp of money management and it's importance in trading. Don't gamble and don't bank on luck - because it s a dead end way in trading.

If you still can't make a choice on trading platform I can suggest you to start on Optiontrade, I use this platform to hedge some Fx trades because of different risk/reward ratio there. Keep in mind that Binary Options is not Forex it just mirrors this market and similar to betting in other events like sport or others.

I agree with @marty_trader unless you are trading binary options on a regulated exchange  (there is only one that is worth anything: Nadex), you might as well treat your deposit as a donation (the receiving broker certainly is looking at it this way 😂)

Binary options in forex are available from exchanges such as Nadex which offers them on the most popular pairs such as USD-CAD, EUR-USD, and USD-JPY, as well as on a number of other widely-traded currency pairs. These options are offered with expirations ranging from intraday to daily and weekly. The tick size on spot forex binaries from Nadex is 1, and the tick value is $1.

The intraday forex binary options offered by Nadex expire hourly, while the daily ones expire at certain set times throughout the day. The weekly binary options expire at 3 P.M. on Friday.

For forex contracts, Nadex calculates the expiration value by taking the midpoint prices of the last 25 trades in the Forex Market, eliminates the highest five and lowest five prices, and then takes the arithmetic average of the remaining 15 prices.

Trading with binary options is easy, and you do not need any previous experience. Below are some basic guidelines that we have compiled to help you start trading in a few minutes.

1. To be a successful binary options trader, you need to use more than one broker. Choose one or more from our compiled list of brokers.
  2. Register with your chosen trading platform and deposit money to start trading. The minimum deposit for some trading platforms  or binary options robot is only $ 100.
  3. Select the asset to trade. Trading platforms have assets such as currencies, indices, commodities, and stocks. You can choose to trade in currencies, the popular one being EUR/USD.
  4. Decide on the amount to invest. When investing in an asset, you will see the payout or the returns for the asset, which can go up to 91%. Make your prediction on the movement of the price of the asset. If you predict the price of the asset to rise, select Call (up). If your prediction is that the price will fall, select Put (Down).
  5. When the trading closes after the given time, for example after 60 seconds, if it is a 60 seconds investment and you have made the correct prediction, then you win. An investment of $ 100 with a 90% payout means that you will have made 90 dollars in a few minutes.

Edited by mukti

I prefer trading forex although there are many other products too beside binary options like bitcoin and crypto however i think they all are just in their infancy stages and require more time to mature.

I said farewell to binary options after I noticed that conditions in forex trading is much more beneficial. You can exit at any time and manage your risk more flexible. Also some brokers like Hotforex offer really low, almost zero spread which makes it similar to BO transaction costs but with additional features in risk management.