Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

eldad

How to Trade This?

Hi,

On Monday I had on my list 2 stocks HNT and CNC both went lower in an amazing move to the down side, from the open till the close, but I couldn’t find an entry point,

When I say an entry point I speak about a place I would get short and I will place a stop that will means an end to the down trend for me while at the same time want be too big so i could reach profit targets,

This type of movement is the worse for me even though it should be the best because this is the place to learn but all I can think is here I have a stock that do exactly what I though, it get lower, a clean down trend, but I have no entry place I can feel certain with, no place to draw the line,

This is why I bring this question to the public to all of you there to see if you can give me any help here, any idea will be more than welcome you can see the attached graphs,

Thanks a lot for any type of comment idea

Make the odds in your favor Day Trade,

Eldad Nahmany

5aa7125296788_stocktwitscnc.thumb.png.4e14052a04e8be69f2f70e9d6895f613.png

5aa71252ae3b5_stocktwitshnt.thumb.png.8e7c12f16e8d52b7d5d90d953d469524.png

HNT shot up from 65 to 77 in one day last week. Now it's back where it started. To wait until the move is nearly over is not the best course. To find an entry, look at the 2nd.

Ditto CNC. Short the failure. Don't wait until it's already down 20%.

Thanks a lot,

I am day trader any recommendation how to play it in the intraday move? it went quite nice till the end of day,

when you talk about the failure can you please explain a bit more where and when?

Eldad

Hello, i am new here and also new to trading. As I want to trade in Gold and Silver, But i don'r know how to start and from where to start. Can anyone help me in showing some basic tips to Trade.

Sure we can help you. For a start go there https://www.hotforex.com/ru/account-types/hotforex-demo-account.html and register demo account. There you can try to trade absolutely free, test basic trading strategies which come in mind, test someone's signals and just have fun watching how virtual losses or profits float ;). After reading a good deal of recommendations there at forums, educational websites such as Forexpeacearmy Military school you can start with cent live account grabbing or losing your first cents (or bucks) on forex market.

Hello, i am new here and also new to trading. As I want to trade in Gold and Silver, But i don'r know how to start and from where to start. Can anyone help me in showing some basic tips to Trade.

See the post above yours.

HNT shot up from 65 to 77 in one day last week. Now it's back where it started. To wait until the move is nearly over is not the best course. To find an entry, look at the 2nd.

Ditto CNC. Short the failure. Don't wait until it's already down 20%.

I agree with you. This shall definitely work