Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pro4Xtrader

High Probability Forecasts

It seems USDJPY now in the ranging mode where best is to use oscilators. Now USDJPY bouncing off the resistance and Demarker showing overbough. I think it is very likely price will drop back to support.

upok5.png

guys anyone reading this or should I stop? :)))

no worries I;m with you bro. :)

the main reason should be there's only a few traders who bother with manual trade nowadays. eventhough you trading method are great one. bad news is, not all people would spare his time with charting activity by drawing the elliot wave manually ( the paint activity it harsh :missy: )

I had similar works with EURUSD price, by counting any possiblity related to daily high low price. it;s not a commercial EA, and I dont intend to sell anything too.

EFaSPo5.png

here's current result from 2 weeks forward test trading. the idea is to set stop order based on daily hi-lo calculation, aim for probabilty market would breach these level.

and for a moment it only works with low spread brokers since I use 30 pips stop loss at 5 digit EURUSD price.

just my opinion share, hope it would ring the bell and give a some nerd inspiration, my guess :crap:

hilohilo.png.b3aa3e73955fa30effe0b124c714ec77.png

Edited by prax