Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

PriceActionTrader

Birth of New Trend Tipple Entry Harmonic Pattern Trading Strategy

Birth of New Trend Tipple Entry Harmonic Pattern Trading Strategy is conceptual frame work for traders. Here is the brief description on the strategy.

Harmonic Pattern Indicates Birth of New Trend (Birth of New Trend Triple Entry Trading System)

Universe goes around and around and it repeated itself millions of years even before humans know they did. As with many living and non living creatures on earth and outside earth, any entities in this world will go through somewhat similar fates of the four stages which are birth, growth, mature and death. As an author and developer of Harmonic Pattern Plus software for MetaTrader platform, I learnt the ways of using these harmonic patterns in Forex Trading. Just like I mentioned before, the trend itself will repeat in the cyclical form and in each cycle it will go through the four stages: birth, growth, mature and death. Harmonic Patterns are potential tool can be used to identify the turning point of current trend. The turning point is the timing where new trend are born from old trend. Normally when this happen, the momentum of the market (i.e. from the old trend) is getting weaker and this process will also accompany chaotic market views from all different individual traders. Finally after several attempts from frontiers, the new trend will be born with some movements with high energy.

According to this principle, I devised a triple entry system with Harmonic Patterns. I use Harmonic Patterns as a tool to detect a potential birth of new trend. Although harmonic patterns are not perfect, the patterns definitely have good predictive power. With the detected harmonic patterns, the traders should be very attentive to the potential directional change. In next section I will describe three entry points when the harmonic patterns are formed in your chart.

Three possible Entries with Harmonic Pattern

First entry, when the harmonic patterns are newly formed literally, all the technical indicators will still give you opposite signal from the old trend. This is where traders with fear with over bought and under sold conditions start to pull their positions. The first entry is where you need to take extra care with your position. In nature, the first entry is close to mean reversion trading. The bottom line here is that you must have stop loss and take profit target here.

Second entry is where crowds will put several attempts to change the trend direction. There might be some noisy. If the turning point from first entry is still intact, this is good sign. At this timing, some fast technical indicators will be helpful to identify entry point. At this point, I recommend to use two moving average cross over as your signal. Here you will also need stop loss for your position. However your take profit might be conditional upon the formation of third entry. Initially you can have take profit then later you can change it.

Third entry is where crowds are more confident about the new trend direction. The trend will start to develop. This is equivalent to growth stage of the four life cycles and this is the most exciting opportunity for trades. Now all the technical indicators will be lined up with new trend and they will be on the same direction as the new trend. I recommend here to use momentum based strategies. You might use MACD or triple exponential moving averages.

First and second entry is equivalent to birth stage of the four life cycles and third entry is equivalent to growth stage of the four life cycles. First entry is close the mean reversion trading. Second and third entries are close to trending following strategy. The first and second entry can occurs at the same time but they can also occur with some time interval. When you trade according to these three entry points, it is important to remember which stage the current market is on. Also question yourself why birth of new trend is highly probably at this stage either using fundamental and technical indicators. Properly using these three entry points with harmonic patterns, there will be high chance you could be right. Identifying harmonic pattern on individual charts is not easy task to do manually. After I consulted with many harmonic pattern traders, I developed the automatic scanning software, Harmonic Pattern Plus. You might use this software to go with this three entry trading strategy.

BNT Triple Entry Strategy v1.2.pdf

Birth of New Trend Tipple Entry Harmonic Pattern Trading Strategy is conceptual frame work for traders. Here is the brief description on the strategy.

Harmonic Pattern Indicates Birth of New Trend (Birth of New Trend Triple Entry Trading System)

Universe goes around and around and it repeated itself millions of years even before humans know they did. As with many living and non living creatures on earth and outside earth, any entities in this world will go through somewhat similar fates of the four stages which are birth, growth, mature and death. As an author and developer of Harmonic Pattern Plus software for MetaTrader platform, I learnt the ways of using these harmonic patterns in Forex Trading. Just like I mentioned before, the trend itself will repeat in the cyclical form and in each cycle it will go through the four stages: birth, growth, mature and death. Harmonic Patterns are potential tool can be used to identify the turning point of current trend. The turning point is the timing where new trend are born from old trend. Normally when this happen, the momentum of the market (i.e. from the old trend) is getting weaker and this process will also accompany chaotic market views from all different individual traders. Finally after several attempts from frontiers, the new trend will be born with some movements with high energy.

According to this principle, I devised a triple entry system with Harmonic Patterns. I use Harmonic Patterns as a tool to detect a potential birth of new trend. Although harmonic patterns are not perfect, the patterns definitely have good predictive power. With the detected harmonic patterns, the traders should be very attentive to the potential directional change. In next section I will describe three entry points when the harmonic patterns are formed in your chart.

Three possible Entries with Harmonic Pattern

First entry, when the harmonic patterns are newly formed literally, all the technical indicators will still give you opposite signal from the old trend. This is where traders with fear with over bought and under sold conditions start to pull their positions. The first entry is where you need to take extra care with your position. In nature, the first entry is close to mean reversion trading. The bottom line here is that you must have stop loss and take profit target here.

Second entry is where crowds will put several attempts to change the trend direction. There might be some noisy. If the turning point from first entry is still intact, this is good sign. At this timing, some fast technical indicators will be helpful to identify entry point. At this point, I recommend to use two moving average cross over as your signal. Here you will also need stop loss for your position. However your take profit might be conditional upon the formation of third entry. Initially you can have take profit then later you can change it.

Third entry is where crowds are more confident about the new trend direction. The trend will start to develop. This is equivalent to growth stage of the four life cycles and this is the most exciting opportunity for trades. Now all the technical indicators will be lined up with new trend and they will be on the same direction as the new trend. I recommend here to use momentum based strategies. You might use MACD or triple exponential moving averages.

First and second entry is equivalent to birth stage of the four life cycles and third entry is equivalent to growth stage of the four life cycles. First entry is close the mean reversion trading. Second and third entries are close to trending following strategy. The first and second entry can occurs at the same time but they can also occur with some time interval. When you trade according to these three entry points, it is important to remember which stage the current market is on. Also question yourself why birth of new trend is highly probably at this stage either using fundamental and technical indicators. Properly using these three entry points with harmonic patterns, there will be high chance you could be right. Identifying harmonic pattern on individual charts is not easy task to do manually. After I consulted with many harmonic pattern traders, I developed the automatic scanning software, Harmonic Pattern Plus. You might use this software to go with this three entry trading strategy.

Video Tutorials for Harmonic Pattern Plus and Harmonic Pattern Scenario Planner

A Video Tutorial to presents new update for Harmonic Pattern Plus (version 2.8) and Harmonic Pattern Scenario Planner (version 3.2). Watch the video in High Definition Mode and Full Screen to see texts and patterns on charts. Just click the youtube link below:

More Information can be found here: http://harmonicpattern.ucoz.co.uk/

Edited by PriceActionTrader

Drive Forex Metals Hot Forex +1.48%

Drive Forex Metals Hot Forex System by drivehf | Myfxbook

Yen Drive Real Fort FS +1.23%

Yen Drive Real Fort FS System by driveforex | Myfxbook

Drive Gold + Yen Drive + USD Drive +0.88%

Drive Gold + Yen Drive + USD Drive System by driveforex | Myfxbook

Drive Forex Marti +0.83%

Drive Forex Marti System by driveforex | Myfxbook

Drive Forex Metals Medium Risk +0.78%

Drive Forex Metals Medium Risk System by drivegold | Myfxbook

Forex Metals Drive 20k Consistent Profit Low Drawdown +0.37%

Forex Metals Drive 20k Consistent Profit Low Drawdown System by driveforex | Myfxbook

Drive Forex Metals High Risk +0.36%

Drive Forex Metals High Risk System by drivegold | Myfxbook

Drive Gold Real Money Profi Forex Account No. 3 +0.08%

Drive Gold Real Money Profi Forex Account No. 3 System by drivegold | Myfxbook

Drive Gold Special - Low Drawdown / Consistent Monthly Profit +0.07%

Drive Gold Special - Low Drawdown / Consistent Monthly Profit System by drivegold | Myfxbook

Visit: DriveExpertAdvisor

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors