Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

GoOptionsPro

What Trade Would You Do at This Point?

Sorry did not want to include the stock symbol here, so we can have pure technical based responses. It would be nice to put some thoughts and then we will see where the stock moves and why it moved there and how was our analysis spot on or incorrect.

Please see attached ..

Questions.thumb.jpg.6df02200d00f8583c8046e1f27bc3dc2.jpg

Sorry did not want to include the stock symbol here, so we can have pure technical based responses. It would be nice to put some thoughts and then we will see where the stock moves and why it moved there and how was our analysis spot on or incorrect.

Please see attached ..

Hello GoOptionsPro,

i just see this post. Thank you very much for this posting. I have some another question. if you know please ans this.

I read a lot about trading in the ingame hints, but still cannot figure this out.

When I send a merchant to a trade node, I have the option to collect money from the node or to steer the trade "uphill" to another trade node.

What advantages do I get by trade steering? If I send someone to this trade node, is it not equally good to collect the money there right away?

Does it always make sense to steer trade between two nodes I have merchants in?

Who know about this please answer.......

Please see attached ..

The stock price is in a down trend. It's always a good bet to bet on continuance and not try to be a hero and call a turn.

The indicators you have chosen to display are indicating a divergence which may lead you to think that the stock's price is going to go up and not down.

Price has made a new low and a higher periodic high and not a lower high. I would want to see a lower high and a lower low to be confident about a short. I would also want to see a higher low get put in, which was not, before I was confident about trying a long. If it broke out above the recent high, then a higher low would have been but in.

If I had to trade this, I would take a long with a buystop entry above the high made around 65 or I would take a short with a sell stop entry if it made a new low. I might try a short from a higher price with a sellstop if I could find a window of opportunity in a lower timeframe. I would get short on a lower timeframe since being short is consistent with the major trend down. I would not want to get long on a lower timeframe than the timeframe being displayed on the chart.

Hello GoOptionsPro,

i just see this post. Thank you very much for this posting. I have some another question. if you know please ans this.

I read a lot about trading in the ingame hints, but still cannot figure this out.

When I send a merchant to a trade node, I have the option to collect money from the node or to steer the trade "uphill" to another trade node.

What advantages do I get by trade steering? If I send someone to this trade node, is it not equally good to collect the money there right away?

Does it always make sense to steer trade between two nodes I have merchants in?

Who know about this please answer.......

I have no idea what you are saying here Shuvo77..