Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jpennybags

TF... What a Beast!

I have no idea what was behind the selling today. If someone has some thoughts on that subject I'd like to hear about it. I wonder if it's not FED related...

You gotta love it though... fun day... total vacuum on the buy side. I'm worn out.

I don't know much about the TF although I have read that it can lead the other indicies as small caps are the first to take a beating in times of doubt and the first to get euphoric in times of certainty. I do know that the the scottish vote caused some sort of wierd euphoria on the ES during the GLOBEX session thursday night and early friday AM. I have never seen that much activity during those hours. It seemed a bit exhuberant! Just based on a hunch i figured it would have been a good short for the US hours as maybe exhaustion, and the realization that Scottish dependence doesn't really add worth to the market place, (just removes uncertainty), would set in. I think maybe a little bit of ALI BABA played a role too, but not to much intuition as to how, unless all the bulls wer busy dicking around with that....but I don't know what moves the market for sure. I can just make semi educated guesses and watch my technicals for clues. ANyway if you don't already visit this site, here is an article I found about the TF's technicals from INV.

Russell 2000 Futures | Russell 2000 Futures Quotes

I am still searching for something a little more concise regarding the RUssell's fundementals. If you know of a good place to visit please share!

I am guessing you had a good day based on your commentary, If so..CONGRADS!!:thumbs up: