Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tloz6996

How Did You Start of First?

Hey guys, Im new to this whole market scene. Ive read and watched a huge load about technical analysis and I know pretty much the fundamentals. Its just that I dont know whether I'm ready to dive into the stock market or whether I need more practise. I also dont know how I can come up with a plan in order for me to execute a trade. So I wanna know, how did you get out of your comfort zone and how did start at first?

Hey guys, Im new to this whole market scene. Ive read and watched a huge load about technical analysis and I know pretty much the fundamentals. Its just that I dont know whether I'm ready to dive into the stock market or whether I need more practise. I also dont know how I can come up with a plan in order for me to execute a trade. So I wanna know, how did you get out of your comfort zone and how did start at first?

You're not ready... simple as that. Open an account that will allow you to trade in simulation... do that for a while.

you are not ready.

1st question you should ask yourself is this -- what have you learnt from reading,watching and knowing about the technicals and fundamentals so far.

Then build from there.

If you dont have a plan for how you are going to do something you have no base to the next step.

To get out of the comfort zone - to steal a quote - just do it. --- do it small, do it in Sim, then do it small or blow up quick and then learn. but just do it.

Hello,

I am also with others that you are not ready for trading yet because there so many things that you have to learn regarding and please don't feel bad for the same everyone was on same stage on which you are.I will suggest you that there is huge content on web that you can go through and learn about trading and there strategies.If you will enter at this moment only thing you will get is loss.