Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ritika1124

Helpful Tips and Tricks About the Forex Market

Great to here friends,

I want to learn best forex trading. So anyone who have good experience, plz share some knowledgeable Fx trading tips here.

Tips must be relevant to anyone looking make a second online revenue in Forex trading.

Great to here friends,

I want to learn best forex trading. So anyone who have good experience, plz share some knowledgeable Fx trading tips here.

Tips must be relevant to anyone looking make a second online revenue in Forex trading.

Here are some tips for you :)

Step 1. Define your goals and then choose a style of trading that is compatible with those goals. Be sure your personality is a match for the style of trading you choose.

Step 2. Choose a broker with whom you feel comfortable but also one who offers a trading platform that is appropriate for your style of trading.

Step 3. Choose a methodology and then be consistent in its application.

Step 4. Choose a longer time frame for direction analysis and a shorter time frame to time entry or exit.

Step 5. Calculate your expectancy.

Step 6. Focus on your trades and learn to love small losses.

Step 7. Build positive feedback loops.

Step 8. Perform weekend analysis.

Step 9. Keep a printed record.

Great to here friends,

at first start out, focusing in learning not earning. read as many resource you can. and try your training immediately with demo account. trade carefully, write down on paper your trading plan, record any bad/good result, evaluate. besides, pencil and paper are best tool you have at the first place, human history proof it. :)

Step 1. Define your goals and then choose a style of trading that is compatible with those goals. Be sure your personality is a match for the style of trading you choose.

Step 2. Choose a broker with whom you feel comfortable but also one who offers a trading platform that is appropriate for your style of trading.

Step 4. Choose a longer time frame for direction analysis and a shorter time frame to time entry or exit.

Can you please provide specific examples on your tips? ;) All your reasonings would be much interesting providing that you include some practical information..

Please post specific examples. so it`s become more clear to us :)

Great to here friends,

First and most important advice - find some solid regular offline income, because I'm sure trading will suck out lots of bucks from you :)

First and most important advice - find some solid regular offline income, because I'm sure trading will suck out lots of bucks from you :)

Hello fxpartyguy,

I don`t think so. if i have good experience and knowledge also i can trade well then its can`t suck. About loss, yes i think every trader face that.but from that we get chance to recover our mistake. Though right now i am PT trader but i am thinking to be FT trader. :missy:

Hello fxpartyguy,

I don`t think so. if i have good experience and knowledge also i can trade well then its can`t suck. About loss, yes i think every trader face that.but from that we get chance to recover our mistake. Though right now i am PT trader but i am thinking to be FT trader. :missy:

well experience and knowledge are long term condition to be achieve. fact why he suggest to have a proper job before trade, in order to maintan a proper living expense before trade.

part time trader always good choice, when everything ready trader sometimes quit their job and become a full time trader.

Great to here friends,

I hope you have started off with a demo account and not straight to a live one. Demo account helps you learn a lot.

ritika1124, Welcome aboard.;)

I see you got your Golden C... what are you selling to your "Great to here friends"?

Great to here friends,

I hope you have started off with a real account and not straight to a pretend one. Real account helps you learn a lot.

Start with educational sources and keep learning about Forex over time, begin trading with a demo account to test your skills, use analysis and indicators which help to build a good strategy but keep it easy and understandable for you, track your loss/profit ratio.

• Trade only with money you can truly afford to lose
  • Master your own emotions first
  • Master one effective trading strategy
  • Forex Trading Education

Some of the globe’s top successful forex traders use following forex basic tips, tricks and processes that help them trade profitably:

• Use the weekly chart
  • Avoid too much trading operations
  • Raise the risk ratio for any distinctive trade
  • Not to conduct business transactions at one time
  • Determining the profit target for your trade
  • Build appropriate strategies
  • The use of leverage sufficient

Don't Run out of Chances  A list of 20 Forex tips for beginners to help you along your trading journey in 2019. If you already have experience with Forex trading, it's always good to remember the basics.

• Choose Your Broker Wisely.

• Create Your Own Strategy.

• Learn Step-by-Step

• Take Control of Your Emotions

• . Stress Less

• Practice Makes Perfect

• Psychology is Key

• No Risk, No Success

• Patience is a Virtue

• Continuous Education

• Take Breaks

• Don't Run out of Chances