Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ritika1124

Whats Your Trading Profits?

I am interested to get of other traders take on this. I wonder how some of you may allocate your trading profits. For me, I work a full time job, so I'm not dependent on my trading profits for living expenses. I usually invested benefits and build my capital. At a certain point, however, the natural desire to take money arrives.

I wonder how some of you may go on showing your trading profits. I appreciate any of you may have varying lifestyles, but it would be interesting to listen everyone.

I have struggled a lot at first to earn good amount of profits and thats all because I have not chose proper broker, but when I came across my current Broker I have started to earn abundantly. All the credit goes to my Broker.

what im doing currently with lmfx account is simply taking back my investment, though i did make one profit withdrawal, nothing too big, but my monthly aim is simply anything positive even if its 0.01% it will do, its better than anything negative

i was wondering if anyone would actually put up a number out there, well to be honest non would be comfortable with saying it out loud here, and i guess thats normal, well i would say my profit is concidered good as long as at the end of each month its positive even if its simply a 1 cent profit better than a lose, 1% of anything is better than 100% of nothing

I usually try for small but focus on making regular profits because i think that smaller but consistent positive changes can also make significant improvement in your earning graph.

I usually try for small but focus on making regular profits because i think that smaller but consistent positive changes can also make significant improvement in your earning graph.

Yeah the feature of trading performance that tells about success is consistency, not big, stunning gains in one trade. You can measure trading professionalism by gauging the volatility of its results, the less it the better (not talking about martingale stuff :rofl: )