Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wmck6167

Everybody Wants to Win, but You May Need to Transform Yourself First.

I really found the mental activity in trading behavior is correlated to your personality a lot. Yes, everyone want to make money from market and everyone want to win! Everyone want to manage risks well when facing uncertainty. But the mental activity related to your personality during trading are so complicated, (maybe obedience is so simple), from my opinion. Do you need to transform your personality first in order to thrive in this trading world? What kind of personality are beneficial to trading? Can trader help market to increase value? Or to keep right balance between risks and profit? Knowing maybe one thing, but capable to execute it maybe another. How to transform yourself to be a better trader or a personal obtained wisdom from market maybe be an important thing besides making money.

How about trader's life quality? Can you have a good quality life when you are trading.....

Cheers, have a great trade and with wonderful life.have

The hardest part is gaining confidence in your analysis. You must believe in yourself.

Then the mindset. Being a Trader is not what you do, it's what you are.

Your first goal should be to become a trader. Not to make money.

The hardest part is gaining confidence in your analysis. You must believe in yourself.

"First goal to become a trader" is a great question. I am also curious the goal of trader... The impact of become a trader on your life...Why not just need investor, but also need traders? Cheers.

Guest OILFXPRO

so u instill a belief to be right , right about every thing to be succesful , one of thse detriments of successful trading.

so u instill a belief to be right , right about every thing to be succesful , one of thse detriments of successful trading.

No, What I said is to believe in yourself. That does not mean one is always right.

No, What I said is to believe in yourself. That does not mean one is always right.

Everyone has good opinion, just based on what angles.

If the system is interactive, can we always sense what we are going right or wrong? Are we the person to determine the situation to .....

Just provide my thought.

Cheers,

"First goal to become a trader" is a great question. I am also curious the goal of trader... The impact of become a trader on your life...Why not just need investor, but also need traders? Cheers.

Well, I think, traders are more dynamic than investors, and traders did be capable to increase the market value from my observation. :)

Cheers.