Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

matison

Silver, Good Buy?

I've recently been buying gold because its so cheap right now, just hope it doesn't continue the down trend. But what do you guys think about silver at the moment, good move to buy?

Hello matison,

I just see your post. though you post it few month ago.want to know now what you are going to buy. Hope you are a good trader. As i am new trader want to know something from you......If you have any update just let me know :)

After all, the gold and silver price is not about economic strength or the exchange rate of one currency against another. It is about confidence in the monetary system to fulfill the function it is supposed to serve, that of measuring value as well as being a means of exchange. Right now it functions well as a means of exchange, but has failed to measure true value.

The silver price should remain volatile, for the time being, relative to gold.

Precious metals: Gold for the price of Silver

Charlie Gibson – Head of mining at Edison Research – joins Zak Mir at Tip TV to talk about what’s been happening with Gold and other precious metals prices during the recent stock market upheaval.

Good value for mining stocks

Gibson believes that metal prices are in a place where they are unlikely to fall any further, but could potentially rise through the roof. Zak Mir remains a bit more cautious however, suggesting that Gold and Silver could still have further to fall.

See more at: Precious metals: Gold for the price of Silver | TipTV.co.uk