Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

daytradingradio

More Upside Next Week, Here is Your Market Outlook

The reality of the situation is that the markets are acting normal. It's the tremendous microscope that is hanging over the markets these days that has seemed to bring back a lot of the fear and when we look to read the fear we turn to the $vix. I spotted a interesting level that lines up with each recent pullback in the market. It is not foll proof but it adds to the opinion that I think we move a bit higher before we see if this recent run is a bearish channel bounce (I am staying away from saying bear market bounce cause that is not the case yet and especially after the last 2 days.

The $VIX could hold some clues.

$vix-daily.png

Chart 1 Larger Image view

The fantastic Candlesticks that was put in the last 2 sessions are also adding to the bullish bias. This type of candle has proven to be the beginning of larger moves higher.

The key now is to see if we fail the move to new highs this will probably happen at one point considering the break down through previous lows. Going into next week I am looking for a better opportunity to get back into the SPXU but want to see at least a failure and cross back down on the daily stochastics.

spx-bullish-candle.jpg

Chart 2

Look at those candles above ..Its hard to not expect some follow through

Bad news of course will derail the train fast so the risks are out there but I feel it would have to be more then a debt ceiling debate.

Going into next week I am extremely bullish in $GIS and $PG also there are very strong charts in ACT and DLB.

Have a great Weekend

hps-watch-list.jpg

This week's Watch list is a straight shooter, We left off on Friday with the markets closing near their lows for the session. The Daily and 60 min time frames are turning over and this could lead to more downside next week. Today's volume was attributed to Triple Witching Friday and this could have also played a part in today's selling. Most of last week's Quality HPS's are still waiting to be triggered and that could happen if we do see some more downside. I added $TGI after recording the video so i will post the chart here and list it on the HPS page.

tgi-channel-hps.png

Chart 1 Larger Image View

I also did an extra video breaking down the Dual Time Frame Entry Method which i used in $LULU

lulu-dual-time-frame.png

Chart 2

Edited by daytradingradio

$ALXN

A further breakdown brings this into a great level. worth taking for me if we get a move to buy trigger, if we move fast down to that level I would expect a fast bounce. Couple levels to pay attention to.. 200 ema.

1962849_10152021699826027_683797487_n.png

Chart 1 Live Image

$CELG

Great HPS Playbook Play 200 ema breakdown lower channel line bounce. News has affected many biotechs so a lot have similar patterns. also GILD.

1962810_10152021701511027_1065428659_n.png

Chart 2