Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

handle

Joe Ross Trading Group

I would like to form a group with people who have taken the private mentoring with Joe Ross and are trading the methods taught so that we can interact on the setups taken.

Either we could post our charts of the trades taken and explain the setups and exit strategies used or we could start a chat session at the beginning of the trading day and discuss the setups developing.

I would like meet and to see how others are doing with Joe Ross's methods.

What do you think?

Interested?

Tony

Most of the basics from Joe Ross are the Ross Hook and the 1-2-3 method. However, Joe Ross teaches additional methods through his mentorship program. I am interested in forming a group of traders that are trading those methods wither in a room or through a blog so we can help each other. Identifying incorrect setups taken or missed setups would be very beneficial. We are not looking to teach the methods, but instead to improve their implementation.

Let me know if you are qualified and interested in joining.

Thank you.

Most of the basics from Joe Ross are the Ross Hook and the 1-2-3 method. However, Joe Ross teaches additional methods through his mentorship program. I am interested in forming a group of traders that are trading those methods wither in a room or through a blog so we can help each other. Identifying incorrect setups taken or missed setups would be very beneficial. We are not looking to teach the methods, but instead to improve their implementation.

Thank you.

You can setup a free blog with Google's "blogspot". Post charts, ideas, etc.

you could also start a thread hear, post charts etc. As long as it does not become spamming..

Most of the basics from Joe Ross are the Ross Hook and the 1-2-3 method..

Ive been trading for almost 15 years now, and in that time, Ive never met a single trader who could actually explain the ross hook without contradicting themselves.

Every single forum thread on the ross hook is the same, a bunch of people who where taught the set up by Joe, but who have totally different interpretations of what it actually is !

Im not particularly interested in Joe's methods (for reasons I wont go into) but out of curiosity, can these set ups be identified objectively, are there rules, or is it all a bit discretionary ?

Guest OILFXPRO

I still have not been able to identify these methods and it's profitability let alone all the other methods of george soros level gurus on on forums.

Thank you.

well, I don't know if I am qualified but I am definitely interested to join :)

TW

Ive been trading for almost 15 years now, and in that time, Ive never met a single trader who could actually explain the ross hook without contradicting themselves.

Every single forum thread on the ross hook is the same, a bunch of people who where taught the set up by Joe, but who have totally different interpretations of what it actually is !

Im not particularly interested in Joe's methods (for reasons I wont go into) but out of curiosity, can these set ups be identified objectively, are there rules, or is it all a bit discretionary ?

The Ross Hook can definitely be identified objectively. I think discretion is important to trading in general, but not for identifying a Ross Hook.

I still have not been able to identify these methods and it's profitability let alone all the other methods of george soros level gurus on on forums.

Which methods are you referring to?

Have you taken the mentoring with Joe and still not identify the methods?

You can setup a free blog with Google's "blogspot". Post charts, ideas, etc.

you could also start a thread hear, post charts etc. As long as it does not become spamming..

Thank you but I am looking for a group of Joe Ross students who would like to collaborate real time or soon after the close, on setups taken, missed, etc.

It's a breakout pullback essentially....not sure if that's contradicting or not or objective enough.

a simple trade is

1) wait for market to congest or enter a range.

2) wait for market to breakout of the range

3) wait for market to pullback

4) enter market in direction of breakout by 1 tick of breaking high/low of previous bar

best!

5aa7120e7a412_aussiehook.thumb.jpg.2d0e5aa72279ba56db6d5464bde89525.jpg

I am interested in this joe ross trading group .

I taken the trading seminar with Joe ross method and I was mentoring by Mihai Vasiliu from Romania .

Mihai has Joe Ross franchise “tradingeducators.eu” for est and nord of Europe .

My aim is to begin profitable with joe Ross’s setup .

PS : Sorry for my English , I am from Romania .

tavone

I am interested in this joe ross trading group .

I taken the trading seminar with Joe ross method and I was mentoring by Mihai Vasiliu from Romania .

Mihai has Joe Ross franchise “tradingeducators.eu” for est and nord of Europe .

My aim is to begin profitable with joe Ross’s setup .

PS : Sorry for my English , I am from Romania .

tavone

hey handle...

it seems you have your first member that showed up.....:)

TW