Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

What's Your Favorite Market Prediction Tool Out There?

Many free and paid services exist online/hard copy/mobile app... which one have you been using for over a year let's say and proved to be really efficient over 70% of times? how much do you rely on third party predictions? do you have the feeling that these services are seasonal, like work fine sometimes then go wrong for prolonged periods of time? please share your experience.

Many free and paid services exist online/hard copy/mobile app... which one have you been using for over a year let's say and proved to be really efficient over 70% of times? how much do you rely on third party predictions? do you have the feeling that these services are seasonal, like work fine sometimes then go wrong for prolonged periods of time? please share your experience.

I find my coin is fairly consistant

Guest OILFXPRO

I follow signal providers who can not afford a clean underwear

I dont pay for or use any predictive services as such. Simply the news....and thats free mostly.

Many years ago I found 3rd party predictions were either 50:50 at best or at worst they distracted you from your own view. Better to spend money on a scanning service that can alert you to opportunities.

The best predictive measure is still the overriding fundamentals that is currently driving a trend. (note: not necessarily the reasons you might think is driving it, or will drive it in the future, but that the market is focusing on at present.)