Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

daytradingradio

The 12 Trades of Christmas by DayTraderRockStar

For the next 12 days leading up to Christmas I will outline and post Pure HPS (High Probability Setups) one being released each day. The buy Triggers Profits and stops will be outlined. I will also be taking most if not all of the trades either as a scalp or overnight swing.

So Starting tonight it really was a toss up between NEM and VZ. NEM I had more or a gut feeling for but technically there is not much to be bullish about. The VZ on the other hand has multiple positives that are converging all in this price zone. I feel any weakness tomorrow will be the best opportunity in VZ.

I am really warming up to the gold trade and NEM will give a clear sign if it hold today's lows, It has pull back hard, but recovered a lot of that. So much as to watch for some follow through tomorrow.

VZ long is the First Trade of Christmas

attachment.php?attachmentid=16399&d=1386953186

attachment.php?attachmentid=16401&d=1386955275

NEM (Newmont Mining Corp)

The Second in a series of 12 stocks leading up to Christmas. These are pure HPS set ups and I will personally take each set up when and if it triggers.

Remember this is a buy on a break above 23.50

You could also substitute the GLD etf as they should move together (GLD a little stronger)

On the first day of Christmas the market gave to me, a sell signal in a bear trap.

On the second day of Christmas the market gave to me, 2 lousy ticks and a sell signal in bear trap.

On the third day...

Tis the season. Everyone please add a verse. Let the creativity flow.

Edited by MightyMouse

On the first day of Christmas the market gave to me, a sell signal in a bear trap.

On the second day of Christmas the market gave to me, 2 lousy ticks and a sell signal in bear trap.

On the third day...

Tis the season. Everyone please add a verse. Let the creativity flow.

On the 4th day of Christmas the market gave to me, 4 margin calls, a tight range,no opportunity, 2 lousy ticks, and a sell signal in bear trap.

On the 5th day of xmas the market gave to me FIIIIIIVE-LOOOOOOSING-TRADES!

:crap:

On the 6th day of xmas the market gave to me six lagging indicators,

On the seventh day of xmas the market gave to me 7 vendors vending

7 vendors vending...oh that's good:haha:

on the 8th day of xmas the market gave to me 8 shillers shilling

on the 9th day of xmas the market gave to me 9 sleepless nights

on the 10th day of xmas the market gave to me 10 ticks of slippage

On the 11th day of Christmas the market gave to me,

20 Golden Pips.10 ticks of slippage,9 sleepless nights,

8 Shillers shilling, 7 venders vending, 6 lagging indicators,

Fiiiiiii-LOOOOOO-TRADES, On the third day of Xmas the Market

gave to me a tight range,no opportunity..

.On the second day of Christmas the market gave to me, 2 lousy ticks and a sell signal in bear trap.

..On the first day of Christmas the market gave to me, a sell signal in a bear trap

And now ladies and gentleman,the choir would like to sing for your further edification,and enjoyment...that classic...the ole perennial,you know the one i'm talkin' about...NOEL

"Oh hell,oh hell,was the market today...."

followed by ...Come all Ye Faithful ..."

"Come all ye traders,joyful and triumphant....

And why not get the CD?...57 tracks you'll want to play again and again and and again

Remember this one?....

"All I want for xmas is me 2k back,me 2k back,me 2k back..."

Including "Away in a Manger"..

"Away with the fairies the Renko did go,

The little lord Felton gave us all a good show..."

This CD is not available in the shops...

And don't forget the old favorite...

I saw Mommy kissing Steidlmayer

In that case only Mouse and Mystic are invited for drinks in the great pyramid in my garden

:beer:

I wouldn't label myself as Christian...

However,i tend to find you can always encourage others towards good behaviour,,,,,,,

by imposing heavy sanctions on them:)

Every bad trade has me calling His name. So I must be christian.

I also call the name of the guy who performs intercourse with a child bearer

4th Trade of Christmas

I love this set up, But i hate stocks under 20.00. But for a swing I can see this one just continuing to move higher unknown to the masses. I confirmed that Panasonic has a deal with Tesla to supply automotive grade lithium battery cells. This added to the recent deals with ROVI yeah you remember this one, And believe it or not you might think Panasonic is known for it's electronic/Tv business. Recent chatter has it a target for a major auto parts maker. I am going to bite the bullet and get in under 20.00 on this one Way under!!

no links please, thank you

TW

Edited by tradingwizzard