Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Spam in my PM box

Thanks brownsfan. I am making serious structural changes to the forum at the moment. Using a extremely different approach in running forums, after serious thought, I am going to add a one-time fee to all new comers of the board. Current members will not be affected. This is the only real way to eliminate spam and keep the quality of the board as high as possible. The fee is extremely cheap but am implementing this for spam protection, quality, and value. I am also working out deals with trading services so members of the board can access services for a discount price: trading data, pit noise, webinars, mentoring, etc...

You know what's a great idea? Now that we have audio in the chat room, maybe we have you and someone with pit noise subscription and put it in there for all to hear? What do you think? Unfortunately for me, there's no audio for Russell. Poor Russell.

You know what's a great idea? Now that we have audio in the chat room, maybe we have you and someone with pit noise subscription and put it in there for all to hear? What do you think? Unfortunately for me, there's no audio for Russell. Poor Russell.

Yes that is a great idea. The only problem is living in Tokyo with your neighbors literally a few steps a way from me... I cant blast pit noise during the night. I have all my speakers on low volume here... it will drive the neighbors insane. I'll see if I can get ppl in the room to do this for us.. also Ben from TradersAudio.com will be activating a discount link for us. That should be up hopefully on Monday.

Hi guys, if I can chime in here. With respect to pit noise. If one of us is willing to share the subscription with chat room that would be great. To encourage it maybe each one of us could pitch in a months fee to help the individual with the cost.

We could pay thou paypal.

Just a thought.