Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MrFunke

Types of Traders

.. Apparently I'm a shark.

(I would have liked to think I was a bull!)

What are your thoughts on this quiz? Would you say you could relate yourself to any of these animals?

Depending on how much risk of exposure they’re willing to incur, dealer s usually direction on one or more areas involving increment , value or income building. Growth -centered trading involves the exercise of purchasing broth in society that are poised to grow and expand their winnings . This case of trading might focus on investment in new companies, which offer rapid increment potentiality . As a troupe grows, the value of its blood line certificate will rise, bringing the stock trader profits. Growth-centered trading may include potentially risky speculation like buying into a business IPO (Initial Public Offering). IPOs are a commodity example of how growth-centered trading can potentially bring great rewards; but it also carries a high risk of loser . Bargainer who pursue a growth-oriented stock-trading strategy must have the confidence to confidence their own instinct rather than quest reassurance from sure fact s. Value-focused investment is one in which monger are on the lookout for underpriced stocks at companies that have the potential to perform better than their stock price seems to indicate. One way is to uncovering companies that have significantly low er stock prices than that of their major rival . It is important to ensure that the company in question has not manipulated its 2 senses of dealing to make the stock price fall instead of rise. Once honesty and integrity are established, along with the fact that the company’s share price is under-valued, the value trader is now in a position of less risk. Income -oriented investing is the most conservative of commons stock trading strategy . In income-oriented trading, the focus is on capital preservation, with low price wavering being of the utmost importance. Since a steady income is the objective, an income-oriented investing style will focus on the biggest and best-known companies, those that dominate their particular market segment and can be counted upon for steady growth and profit. The emphasis is always on getting prestigious or blue chip stocks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jason.lee
      Does it mean that you are an expert just because you make a lot of profit? The amount of profit cannot be used to measure the value of a trader. Yes, you must be doing something right if you are making a frequent profit. However, that does not determine if you are an expert or not just by your profit. This is quite a common misunderstanding in the forex industry.
      Making a large profit is only one side of the forex market. Majority of forex traders tend to lose most of the time after they have experienced profit. But why?
      So many traders fall into a fantasy land where they make an endless amount of money at the beginning. Many beginner traders tend to gain profit at the start not knowing the importance of technical analysis of the market.
      The experts on the other hand who stayed became wealthy and stayed that way, continue gaining profit, are all knowledgeable when it comes to the basics. Experts have dialed many ways to control their minds to be set right to be a trader.
      Understanding of the market is a must know anyway. Expert traders wait patiently until the right opportunity comes. Opportunity comes to everyone.
      What differentiates the experts and the beginners is that experts know when the opportunity has come and knows to take advantage of it. Making profit by luck is possible, and yes luck is also very important. But can you profit with luck every time?
      How an expert trader is determined is not by how much the person gained, it’s about the precision and the frequency of results. Profit can’t be maintained by luck. It is maintained and is a result of precision and strategical execution. You shouldn’t worry because you’re not gaining any profit right now.
      You should be building your skill sets to be a better trader by experiencing many trading situations of losses and wins. If you invest in your time to improve, your results are guaranteed to increase more frequently and will become more stable.
    • By mattz
      OEC Trader is now called Gain Trader and the Gain API now allows you to have simultaneous connection to mobile and web. 
      Thanks, 
      Matt Z 
      Optimus Futures www.optimusfutures.com 
      There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. 
    • By lebnooni
      Hello I am interested in starting day trading, I have been trading the last year in long term investing but lately I have been getting really interested in day trading. I am from Canada and would like some pointers on where to start and what softwares, screeners, platforms etc to use here in Canada. Thanks in advance!
    • By FXTechstrategyT
      EURUSD: The pair looks to weaken further as it holds on to its downside pressure. On the upside, resistance comes in at 1.1600 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1650 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1700 level where a break will expose the 1.1750 level. Conversely, support lies at the 1.1500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1450 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1400 level. Below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.1350. All in all, EURUSD faces further downside pressure

• By nameeta26
      I want to learn about it as I am quite confused of which would be better. Please help!
  • Topics

• Ethereum Price Prediction: Long-term (ETH) Value Forecast – July 13     ETH/USD Long-term Trend: Bearish ·         Resistance Levels: $240, $260, $280 ·         Support Levels: $220, $200, $180   On June 26, the ETH market reached its peak price of $340 price level. The bulls tested the $340 price level and were resisted. The market fell to the support of the 12-day EMA to commence a range bound move above the EMAs but below the $320 resistance level. The bulls were facing another resistance at the $320 price level after the overhead resistance.   On July 9, the bulls were resisted at the $320 price level and the ETH market commenced a downward correction. The bears broke the 12-day EMA and the 26-day EMA as the downtrend continues. The ETH price has fallen into the previous range bound zone of $220 and $280. The crypto may likely revisit the previous low of $220 price level.   A trend line has been drawn to determine the duration of the bearish trend. A bearish trend is ongoing if the trend line is unbroken. A bearish trend is said to be terminated if price breaks the trend line and another candlestick closes on the opposite of it. Meanwhile, the MACD line and the signal line are above the zero line which indicates a buy signal.     The views and opinions expressed here do not reflect that of BitcoinExchangeGuide.com and do not constitute financial advice. Always do your own research.                                                                                                                                        Source: www.bitcoinexchangeguide.com     
    • I have written a Trading System simmilar to Elliottwaves, for all markets. Here are the files. Free to try till 01/2020 TRADING SYSTEME.zip
    • Learn both fundamental analysis and technical analysis.  I use the fundamentals to tell me what to buy then I use the charts to tell me where my entry and exit points are
    • Honestly, stay away from cryptos!! They are not regulated. The FCA decided they were gambling, not trading. Are you really ready to lose your money?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.