Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest OILFXPRO

Billionaire Indicator Live Calls

Guest OILFXPRO

The secret of high probability trading is to pick and choose high probability trade set ups.Our system generates about 500 trades a month , we filter out the 400 trades and put on 100 entries after filtering out 50/50 trade set ups , those 100 entries are are made up of 2 positions , so in effect we have a maximum of 50 trades a month , an average of 2 trades a day.

We trade 10 instruments /pairs , so we get an average of 1 trade per instrument per week .

Guest OILFXPRO
long u k 100 6602 stop 6572

out + 32 profit :haha:

Just when I thought I'd seen it all, someone comes out and actually calls their indicator "the billionaire indicator." LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In all seriousness, if the indicator really will make one a billionaire, I do want it. :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=37247&d=1382448556

Me too! ;)

Who seriously won't want that? :doh:

Guest OILFXPRO

long eur usd 1.3683 stop 30 , short aud 8764 stop 30

Guest OILFXPRO
long eur usd 1.3683 stop 30 , short aud 8764 stop 30

closed e usd loss 30

closed aud profit 30

market is mixed

Guest OILFXPRO
long cable 1.6396 stop 1.6300

closed 14 pips profit

Heard about Billionaire Indicator for the first time, any special features in it?

Um...lets see..yes..it may be useful for giving your money away...:rofl: :rofl: it may help you beome a giver instead of a taker....i.e. looking at results so far........

Just wanted to drop a line to say that OILFXPRO is the real deal. I've been following this thread since the beginning, and went from a small account to current balance of $1,000,000,000.

I think I've figured out that the username OILFXPRO is actually a shared username by some (or all) of the very best and legendary traders/investors around the globe (the keepers of the elusive "billionaire indicator").

Guest OILFXPRO
long dax 9720 stop 9690

sell crude 101.62 stop 30

Guest OILFXPRO

sell crude 101.62 stop 30

profit +50 closed

The moderator gets signals for kisses for free.

Guest OILFXPRO
Just wanted to drop a line to say that OILFXPRO is the real deal. I've been following this thread since the beginning, and went from a small account to current balance of $1,000,000,000.

I think I've figured out that the username OILFXPRO is actually a shared username by some (or all) of the very best and legendary traders/investors around the globe (the keepers of the elusive "billionaire indicator").

respect for the billionaire indicator.