Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest OILFXPRO

Billionaire Indicator Live Calls

Guest OILFXPRO

long dax 9342 stop 9312

long crude 99.30 stop 99.00 targets 30 each

Guest OILFXPRO
Long e gbp 0.8388 stop 30 at 8358

This call lost -30

I CAN NOT CALL ALL TRADES HERE AND MANAGE LIVE TRADES

5aa7120c07a09_wrongsignal.jpg.78ba7373d37e91a99687a209a8b1e05b.jpg

Guest OILFXPRO
long dax 9342 stop 9312

- 30 crude , plus 30 dax

crude went to 45 and broke down

Guest OILFXPRO
did you actually tried to trade this indicator on the other direction? it seems it works better

TW

The indicator is fine and works very well , just that not all of my calls based on the indicator are posted here , infact the highly profitable indicator can not be posted in real time.I have only posted a dozen trades in 3 months.

Doing the opposite to the indicator readings is going to result in a profit rate of 20 % and a loss rate of 60 % plus.It does not work better as you read below per indicator monthly profits of 3500 pips amd almost 270 trades

system.jpg.a30e0ae0fe344453e8cc1963185213f1.jpg

Guest OILFXPRO
long usd y 104.54 stop 30 (104.24)

Today the usd yen trend broke down -30 , indicators can not predict sudden reversals

Today the usd yen trend broke down -30 , indicators can not predict sudden reversals

really now, no offence but you're one of a kind......count the trades you posted here and see the result........so why not to the exact opposite before posting?....you'll make money, even become billionaire....

CRAP.......I am really stunned, no offence

TW

really now, no offence but you're one of a kind......count the trades you posted here and see the result........so why not to the exact opposite before posting?....you'll make money, even become billionaire....

TW

Me too. One of my favorites is "long crude 99.30 stop 99.00."

Of course it was just another loser. What I liked was he almost bought the top tick. Missed by only 00.19.

This guy is dropping little turdlets all over this forum and I can suggest a way to clean it up.

UB

Guest OILFXPRO
Me too. One of my favorites is "long crude 99.30 stop 99.00."

Of course it was just another loser. What I liked was he almost bought the top tick. Missed by only 00.19.

This guy is dropping little turdlets all over this forum and I can suggest a way to clean it up.

UB

Actually I took the trade earlier and made a profit of 60 pips hat was not called , but felt like posting the trade as there seemed some meat left.

Guest OILFXPRO

TW

The trade was actually triggered 15 minutes earlier and resulted in a 2 pip loss , but calling these trades live is an issue due to lack of time .

SO IF YOU CAN FOLLOW MY SYSTEMS . EXECUTE TRADES ON TIME AS PER SYSTEM RULES , THE SYSTEM MAKES MONEY , I WILL HIRE YOU ,YOU WILL BECOME A BILLIONAIRE WITH ME .

So i give you this link to ban me and remain on forums forever , you promised to ban me for links , so i give you this opportumity

The trade was actually triggered 15 minutes earlier and resulted in a 2 pip loss , but calling these trades live is an issue due to lack of time .

SO IF YOU CAN FOLLOW MY SYSTEMS . EXECUTE TRADES ON TIME AS PER SYSTEM RULES , THE SYSTEM MAKES MONEY , I WILL HIRE YOU ,YOU WILL BECOME A BILLIONAIRE WITH ME .

You don't have a system. If you did you could automate

So now you need someone who has discretion, and if they have that they don't need you because you have nothing that they need or can't get elsewhere

What a mess

long dax 9342 stop 9312

Actually I took the trade earlier and made a profit of 60 pips hat was not called , but felt like posting the trade as there seemed some meat left.

BS - You called an entry at 99.30 with a .30 stop and a .30 target. The high of the day was 99.49. How do you get .60 out of that. Price was never near a .60 profit, did not even hit your target, let alone a .60 profit and for sure the trade hit your stop.

Interesting management style:

One of my idiotic assistants suggest this trade .......

I find that you have demonstrated issues with composure, attitude, stability, the ability to write in the English language and understanding technology or systems development. Now we must add integrity to the list of issues.

You called an entry and a profit from that entry that was impossible on that day. Don't you even pay attention to the lame BS you spread.

You and your threads are just too precious, but for me, the continuing absurdity of what you write is becoming a bit of a bore.

IMHO you are a liar and I can't imagine any real trading operation or fund that would let you through the door. I don't believe you do now or have ever traded size and have doubts that you really trade at all. My bet is that if you do it is in a penny ante fx account.

UrmaBlume

Guest OILFXPRO
BS - You called an entry at 99.30 with a .30 stop and a .30 target. The high of the day was 99.49. How do you get .60 out of that. Price was never near a .60 profit, did not even hit your target, let alone a .60 profit and for sure the trade hit your stop.

Interesting management style:

I find that you have demonstrated issues with composure, attitude, stability, the ability to write in the English language and understanding technology or systems development. Now we must add integrity to the list of issues.

You called an entry and a profit from that entry that was impossible on that day. Don't you even pay attention to the lame BS you spread.

You and your threads are just too precious, but for me, the continuing absurdity of what you write is becoming a bit of a bore.

IMHO you are a liar and I can't imagine any real trading operation or fund that would let you through the door. I don't believe you do now or have ever traded size and have doubts that you really trade at all. My bet is that if you do it is in a penny ante fx account.

UrmaBlume

This evidence demonstrates either idiots hang around forums or liars .U can see the truth.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.dcd19453f42eaaada63f6c7940df0b07.jpg

Guest OILFXPRO
You don't have a system. If you did you could automate

So now you need someone who has discretion, and if they have that they don't need you because you have nothing that they need or can't get elsewhere

What a mess

I have a system that works and makes profits , one that requires an experienced trader to read context and filters , one who knows how to use the indicator.

This evidence demonstrates either idiots hang around forums or liars .U can see the truth.

The truth is that you called an entry at 99.30 and claim a profit of .60 - your own chart shows a high of 99.49. The math is not all that tough.

I have a system that works and makes profits , one that requires an experienced trader to read context and filters , one who knows how to use the indicator.

What you don't get Einstein, is that context that is so nebulous - is no system - just more of your bullshit

For me you have plainly demonstrated that you, your threads, your method and especially your calls are complete bullshit.

This guy, his threads and his calls are like either baby shit or radioactive waste in that it is hard to get near either without getting some of it on you. For me, I am going to decontaminate and move on.

UrmaBlume

Guest OILFXPRO
The truth is that you called an entry at 99.30 and claim a profit of .60 - your own chart shows a high of 99.49. The math is not all that tough.

What you don't get Einstein, is that context that is so nebulous - is no system - just more of your bullshit

For me you have plainly demonstrated that you, your threads, your method and especially your calls are complete bullshit.

This guy, his threads and his calls are like either baby shit or radioactive waste in that it is hard to get near either without getting some of it on you. For me, I am going to decontaminate and move on.

UrmaBlume

The earlier trade which I did not call was entered at 98.71 and it hit the target at 99.31 , that is where I got the 60 pips.

The trade I called had the stop hit at 99.00 , loss 30pips

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.75731a7279fe950323ac7086c37a3d65.jpg

The earlier trade which I did not call was entered at 98.71 and it hit the target at 99.31 , that is where I got the 60 pips.

The trade I called had the stop hit at 99.00 , loss 30pips

where is the bilionaire indicator on that chart? ....I see only stochastichs and other stuff...no billionaire there ;)

TW

Guest OILFXPRO
where is the bilionaire indicator on that chart? ....I see only stochastichs and other stuff...no billionaire there ;)

TW

There it is on the chart .

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.1318091f23be3ed5abb6e507a6fb702a.jpg

oilfxpro - its simple.....

Having a system that relies on context,filters and an individual traders discretion is not really a system that is of any use to others.

posting some trades but not others is pointless....especially if it does not have any system, or rational behind it.

calling a bunch of people idiots - even if, or especially if you dont believe it reduces all your credibility even further.

If you think that everyone on a forum is a scammer, liar or idiot then WTF are you doing here?

I know you are here for the comedy but hint, hint - this aint funny and as a comedian it kinda aint working.

I normally might not agree with some on these forums, but I hazard a guess everyone is pretty much in agreement in regards this.

Guest OILFXPRO
oilfxpro - its simple.....

Having a system that relies on context,filters and an individual traders discretion is not really a system that is of any use to others.

posting some trades but not others is pointless....especially if it does not have any system, or rational behind it.

calling a bunch of people idiots - even if, or especially if you dont believe it reduces all your credibility even further.

If you think that everyone on a forum is a scammer, liar or idiot then WTF are you doing here?

I know you are here for the comedy but hint, hint - this aint funny and as a comedian it kinda aint working.

I normally might not agree with some on these forums, but I hazard a guess everyone is pretty much in agreement in regards this.

There are some great threads out there in forums and you do meet some good people , but these are only maybe 2 to 3 % of forum posters .You get mostly freeloaders who like to be secretive , if they have anything worthwhile.

There are some great threads out there in forums and you do meet some good people , but these are only maybe 2 to 3 % of forum posters .You get mostly freeloaders who like to be secretive , if they have anything worthwhile.

And sometimes you meet self deluded, self inflated, Luddite wannabe know nothing bullshit peddlers.

UrmaBlume

There are some great threads out there in forums and you do meet some good people , but these are only maybe 2 to 3 % of forum posters

while I agree with the first part,

.You get mostly freeloaders who like to be secretive , if they have anything worthwhile.

I wonder what you mean by secretive freeloaders?

are these folks who read, but dont contribute, or those who contribute crap, or those who just contribute general banter......most of what has been said has been said to death many times over.

and I think Livermore said it best - 'I trade on my own information and follow my own methods.'

Forums are forums - you can apply the 80-20 rule to everything, (or 98-2, 95-5, 99-1 rule)

Thats life. It would be nice if someone could explain the 'meaning of life in a sentence' - but you know what - people would still probably ask questions, not understand, not beleive, put their own spin on it etc; etc; etc.....and how boring would one sentence be.

Here is my meaning of life sentence for the day which can be applied universally to everything to solve all your problems...... 'get over it'

question you want to ask yourself, which category do you want to put yourself in?

Edited by SIUYA

Guest OILFXPRO
while I agree with the first part,

I wonder what you mean by secretive freeloaders?

are these folks who read, but dont contribute, or those who contribute crap, or those who just contribute general banter......most of what has been said has been said to death many times over.

and I think Livermore said it best - 'I trade on my own information and follow my own methods.'

Forums are forums - you can apply the 80-20 rule to everything, (or 98-2, 95-5, 99-1 rule)

Thats life. It would be nice if someone could explain the 'meaning of life in a sentence' - but you know what - people would still probably ask questions, not understand, not beleive, put their own spin on it etc; etc; etc.....and how boring would one sentence be.

Here is my meaning of life sentence for the day which can be applied universally to everything to solve all your problems...... 'get over it'

question you want to ask yourself, which category do you want to put yourself in?

secretive freeloaders are people who will not contribute anything worth learning , they have a method they think works , they try and hide everything.They are here to take all the freebies , but sell everything to you.