Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest OILFXPRO

100 Pips a Week Compounding Billionaires

Then your postings are largely pointless right?

I would not be interested in copying it. If you can do it I would rather give you money - borrowed money even - and watch you compound it.

but for others - simply rattling off....bought here, sold here could mean anything.

Not for me to comment or care really......

Except it also makes me wonder - why tell everyone how much of an idiot other traders are for not following instructions when its 'complicated' 'is an art' and 'you can not put thousands of words in explaining the thoughts process , the methodology and the reasons behind it's success' - all a bit confusing really.

Are you sure your not being deliberately obtuse?..................

SIUYA,

Seems like TL gets a couple of these guys every year. The last one I recall was DAVT.

They all seem to have in common:

1. They know more than anyone about markets and all of the rest of us are fools.

2. They are invincible and kill the market and will continue to do so and the rest of us have no chance.

3. There is ZERO documentation of the person, the method or the results and they are all people nobody ever heard of and sooner or later they wear out their credibility and go back to obscurity.

4. They write/sound like they never made it past the eighth grade.

5. To me they sound like they are waaaaay off their meds.

cheers

UB

Guest OILFXPRO
SIUYA,

Seems like TL gets a couple of these guys every year. The last one I recall was DAVT.

They all seem to have in common:

1. They know more than anyone about markets and all of the rest of us are fools.

2. They are invincible and kill the market and will continue to do so and the rest of us have no chance.

3. There is ZERO documentation of the person, the method or the results and they are all people nobody ever heard of and sooner or later they wear out their credibility and go back to obscurity.

4. They write/sound like they never made it past the eighth grade.

5. To me they sound like they are waaaaay off their meds.

cheers

UB

u sure u posting under the right handle?

Meds was freud your doctor , then ?

u sure u posting under the right handle? .........

In your case, maybe you are right. I posted under UrmaBlume. Maybe I should have posted under UrMaBluMe but I usually save that handle for special people and special posts.

cheers

UrmaBlume

It exposes all the frauds who have been claiming to be xpurts and professional traders hanging around forums , as nothing more than forum scammers selling stuff on lies.

These results are very good and not fictitious , they are based on a trading system I have created and am trading on a live account,It proves , if you know how to trade , yoiu can make serious money , if you can't ...remain a scammer.

It makes all you scammers feel like frueds' cases.

Have you checked out your own trading forum history lately? Google yourself. You are HIGH on the list of frauds and scammers. You've been posting the same shit for more than 10 years on all the trading forums. Constantly trying to recruit, "secret" indicators or methods, talking like a big shot. Never posting any real results, always after the fact. Anyone could do what you are doing in this thread posting fictitious weekly summaries, in fact, this is what the frauds and "experts" (note the spelling) do.

Your fictitious weekly summaries posted in hindsight prove nothing.

Guest OILFXPRO
Have you checked out your own trading forum history lately? Google yourself. You are HIGH on the list of frauds and scammers. You've been posting the same shit for more than 10 years on all the trading forums. Constantly trying to recruit, "secret" indicators or methods, talking like a big shot. Never posting any real results, always after the fact. Anyone could do what you are doing in this thread posting fictitious weekly summaries, in fact, this is what the frauds and "experts" (note the spelling) do.

Your fictitious weekly summaries posted in hindsight prove nothing.

I do post live calls in advance as well ,in a live calls thread I am busy trading and concentrating on trading , so I do not have time to post all my 100 pips a week here in advance.:rofl:

Freud's or frauds?

Not to be too harsh but as a moral person I feel obliged to say to everyone this OilFxPro character has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

I found this thread by some random Google link and have read it all because it is so hilarious- mainly how this character responds to the criticism.

OilFxPro it would appear that your system is based upon price action alone which all professional traders would smirk at. I wont expand on this, but take it from an experienced and profitable trader you obciously are (cough cough) a 'keyboard warrior, amateur trader, scammer,' to be blunt.

If you are the real deal, put some decent margin money in your account and trade it. The fact that you have been pitching it for ten years proves it doesnt work.

There is an old saying- 'An experienced trader without money does not exist.'

Other readers, please move on to a different thread if you really want to earn money from trading. The best thing I can recommend is to Google search your nearest proprietary firm, and send them a CV saying trading is your passion and you are willing to endure however long it takes to learn. Then get ready to spend 1-2 years mastering your craft.

All the best...

....(except for you OilFxPro.) I hope you trade your own system on a live account and get eaten alive for trying to scam these people.

Guest OILFXPRO
Not to be too harsh but as a moral person I feel obliged to say to everyone this OilFxPro character has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

I found this thread by some random Google link and have read it all because it is so hilarious- mainly how this character responds to the criticism.

OilFxPro it would appear that your system is based upon price action alone which all professional traders would smirk at. I wont expand on this, but take it from an experienced and profitable trader you obciously are (cough cough) a 'keyboard warrior, amateur trader, scammer,' to be blunt.

If you are the real deal, put some decent margin money in your account and trade it. The fact that you have been pitching it for ten years proves it doesnt work.

There is an old saying- 'An experienced trader without money does not exist.'

Other readers, please move on to a different thread if you really want to earn money from trading. The best thing I can recommend is to Google search your nearest proprietary firm, and send them a CV saying trading is your passion and you are willing to endure however long it takes to learn. Then get ready to spend 1-2 years mastering your craft.

All the best...

....(except for you OilFxPro.) I hope you trade your own system on a live account and get eaten alive for trying to scam these people.

Another potential 1 post fraud (possibly one of the countless failures on forums , like George Soros ) , one that is getting hurt by this thread .Is he a scammer on other forums , or one pretending to be a profitable professional on forums ?

Guest OILFXPRO
just saying that the thread does not really good in my eyes as it shows self advertising if I may say so......am inches to delete it........make me proud and change the subject...or let it die by itself

TW

Just rate it to 1 star and new readers will think it is a poor thread , instead of 5 star thread that exposes all failures and lies on forums.

Another potential 1 post fraud (possibly one of the countless failures on forums , like George Soros ) , one that is getting hurt by this thread .Is he a scammer on other forums , or one pretending to be a profitable professional on forums ?

I think the moderator put it best when he suggested you are going very dangerously close to advertising a product.

If you are a well researched and educated trader then I may have jumped the gun with my harsh tone. I have been in this industry a long time and there is at least 200 false prophets of algorithmic systems to every reasonable programmer (who would generally already be working for a hedge fund/ bank/ or HFT firm already.) I know some of these blokes and the tone of the forum did not come across as this (I may be wrong.)

The reason I am so proactive with it is that I feel sorry for the retail traders who troll the forums, learn a little, and then go try to implement it and lose their money. The way you promoted your system seemed like you were trying to get business for your system. It certainly rubbed me up the wrong way.

I am not 'getting hurt' by your thread, and I am not 'pretending' anything. I was just giving good solid advice to 'newbies' who would be reading this. As soon as I smoothed out my equity curve while trading I very soon did not care about promoting my "system" or style, I just decided to get on with making money. One thing I still do care about is diligence and morality, and like I said there are a lot of crooks in the speculative world and I am willing to try and call them on it if I suspect it.

The markets are constantly evolving and the systems that worked 20 years ago (hell even 5-10 years ago) don't work know. It's no big secret. Even the order flow concepts that became the big thing in Chicago in the 2000's are already starting to lose their edge due to all the bots competing for the same money. Apply to a professional firm and say things like technical or fundamental analysis and they will not call you back. They do not implement any traditional indicators in the real world. Do you really think that the MACD or trendline is going to tell you when a big player is going to drop tens of thousands of contracts on the marketand it is going to explode down? Most profiable methods look solely for where the retails are trading and to take the opposition position to ensure the liquidity is there.

I stand by my point though that if your 'algo' is based upon price action alone and you take it over a longer term than 6 weeks than you will definitely face some big drawdowns. You will most likely be blown out of the water and lose it all (I am 99.9% sure of this.) You can continue down your path of publishing results, but I think there is more wisdom you could give to your readers/ followers.

You said the theory was too complicated to understand.. Then try me? Like I said I have friends who have done this professionally, so now you have sparked my curiousity. Explain how to build a profitable indicator (generally)?

Guest OILFXPRO
The way you promoted your system seemed like you were trying to get business for your system. It certainly rubbed me up the wrong way.

The markets are constantly evolving and the systems that worked 20 years ago (hell even 5-10 years ago) don't work know. It's no big secret. Even the order flow concepts that became the big thing in Chicago in the 2000's are already starting to lose their edge due to all the bots competing for the same money. Apply to a professional firm and say things like technical or fundamental analysis and they will not call you back. They do not implement any traditional indicators in the real world. Do you really think that the MACD or trendline is going to tell you when a big player is going to drop tens of thousands of contracts on the marketand it is going to explode down? Most profiable methods look solely for where the retails are trading and to take the opposition position to ensure the liquidity is there.

I stand by my point though that if your 'algo' is based upon price action alone and you take it over a longer term than 6 weeks than you will definitely face some big drawdowns. You will most likely be blown out of the water and lose it all (I am 99.9% sure of this.) You can continue down your path of publishing results, but I think there is more wisdom you could give to your readers/ followers.

You said the theory was too complicated to understand.. Then try me? Like I said I have friends who have done this professionally, so now you have sparked my curiousity. Explain how to build a profitable indicator (generally)?

We have genuises turn up on forums and claim tp know it all .Firstly you have not got a clue about profitable methods , how they trade , when they trade and what method they trade.Your knowledge of systems is equally poor , because you are basing it on poor systems , that are not publicly available.

You are using big words on forums , but actually u talk bollox

Set up a indicator reading based on

1)trend confitmations

2)keeping out of choppy markets

3)fundamental biases

4)avoiding false breakouts/spikes filter ...some price action set up

5)add stochastics reading on it

6)correlated intermarket readings

7)trend line confirmations

8)price action intent

We have genuises turn up on forums and claim tp know it all .Firstly you have not got a clue about profitable methods , how they trade , when they trade and what method they trade.Your knowledge of systems is equally poor , because you are basing it on poor systems , that are not publicly available.

1)trend confitmations

3)fundamental biases

8)price action intent

watch the tone please, no need to offend people....let's behave appropriately please.

thanks

TW

1)trend confitmations

3)fundamental biases

8)price action intent

A couple of points. I haven't put these comments up to debate you, I have put it up for all the other readers to be honest and practical and repond to your statements. This is the end of my time on this thread.

1. You said my systems are 'poor' because they are not 'publicly available'? The books on the shelves will not teach you how to trade profitably. Like I said call up your local prop shop and try to get a placement. Trading is something that is developed via mentoring by other traders, coupled with the knowledge from a couple of informative (and detailed) texts. Who do you think all the retail traders lose their money to?

Look up a historical order book chart for a retail broker and you will see that the price chart and the retail net position are approximately inversely correlated. This is a pretty good example that professionals use their greater capital and experience to methodically take the money from the small players. It is a game all about money, not about who has read the most publicly available textbooks..

2. 'Big words' or standard industry language?

3. I dont claim to be a 'genius', but I have put in the screen time, was mentored by profitable traders (some better than others) and am willing to accept that in some trades I am wrong (cut my losses short.) I dont trade a "system," I learn to spot professional activity and jump on board and ride it for what is there.

The only measure of success is your P/L. If you are in it for any other reason then you are not a trader. Whether you or myself are right or wrong, the answer will be in our brokers accounts..

Ok, the trading week is about to start. I am going to look at that..