Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest OILFXPRO

100 Pips a Week Compounding Billionaires

Guest OILFXPRO

If you are a professional skilled trader (I am not referring to most of you ), it is easy to make 100 pips a week ,and compound it every month.

Here is a spreadsheet doing this simple maths , 100,000 account to start with , 100 pips a week @$100 per pip = 10,000 a week or 40% a month.

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/marketplace/17425-live-signals-room-100-pips-week-2.html#post187262

Here are the trades for the last 5 weeks , these show an average of 102 pips (510 pips ) with a drawdown of 24 pips on a 10,000 pip account .The drawdown is 0.0024 % .

This is all possible using my refined trading system.Infact 100 pips is possible on some days.

I would not mind taking on a few skilled professionals in my team , but I am not looking for just any one .

returns.xls

Edited by OILFXPRO

I would not mind taking on a few skilled professionals in my team , but I am not looking for just any one .

Let me guess, do the "skilled professionals" have to pay you to get in your team? Wouldn't surprise me… After all, you will teach them how easy trading is, especially making 100 pips per week with only 0.000xx% drawdown… lol

I hope no one here is stupid or desperate enough to fall for you.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with providing services and getting money for them. But if you expect money for your coaching, you should have disclosed this properly right from the start and not by starting various threads where you portray yourself as a professional trader who is frustrated by his "idiot" traders, who is looking for a live room with 100 pips per week performance, etc.

If you are a professional skilled trader (I am not referring to most of you ), it is easy to make 100 pips a week ,and compound it every month.

Here is a spreadsheet doing this simple maths , 100,000 account to start with , 100 pips a week @$100 per pip = 10,000 a week or 40% a month.

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/marketplace/17425-live-signals-room-100-pips-week-2.html#post187262

Here are the trades for the last 5 weeks , these show an average of 102 pips (510 pips ) with a drawdown of 24 pips on a 10,000 pip account .The drawdown is 0.0024 % .

This is all possible using my refined trading system.Infact 100 pips is possible on some days.

It may work for a while but it may not work forever....as far as i know there is hardly anyone who became a Billionaire gathering pips only...

I has potential but until fully tested who knows how it will turn out..

Guest OILFXPRO
Let me guess, do the "skilled professionals" have to pay you to get in your team? Wouldn't surprise me… After all, you will teach them how easy trading is, especially making 100 pips per week with only 0.000xx% drawdown… lol

I hope no one here is stupid or desperate enough to fall for you.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with providing services and getting money for them. But if you expect money for your coaching, you should have disclosed this properly right from the start and not by starting various threads where you portray yourself as a professional trader who is frustrated by his "idiot" traders, who is looking for a live room with 100 pips per week performance, etc.

Why would a wealthy guy from immensley very wealthy family , one who can train a skilled trader to produce 100 pips a week for him . and every week give 100 pips a week @$100 = $10,000 per week or $500,000 a year without compounding , want the skilled trader to pay him anything .There is a clear lack on common sense , if the person was expecting the skilled trader to pay the trainer anything.

Guest OILFXPRO
It may work for a while but it may not work forever....as far as i know there is hardly anyone who became a Billionaire gathering pips only...

I has potential but until fully tested who knows how it will turn out..

John Sorros who hangs around this forum , presents himself as a trader who can make pips consistenly and every week .I am just like an ordinary bloke with idiots in my room , yet John is no greater a genius.

Guest OILFXPRO

28 pips profits this morning , now let us hear all the frauds with nay and losers arguments.Let us hear all the blind monkeys throwing darts at prices to get trade entries, with huge drawdowns .

5aa7120413de9_28pipstoday.thumb.jpg.0dc7c1306e4e9466358cc8dc87c32930.jpg

Guest OILFXPRO

Now that I am a consistently profitable trader , I no longer teach idiots to trade , and spend most of my free time here on boats and fishing.I can make pips every week , and I would waste valuable trading energies on educating idiots . at the expense of billions .

Edited by OILFXPRO

Guest OILFXPRO
Reading this thread made me think of this song...

That is quite reflective of all the forum genuises , behind every genius is an orinary bloke trying to expresses himself.The tading genius , xpert trader , market wizard

, mr charts , chart expert and all the genuises on forums.Pity none of them are yet on the forbes list.

Guest OILFXPRO

There were 13 trades this week , a net profit of 78 , total gains from 8 trades of 128 pips and 5 losses of average 10 pips per trade .

588 pips from last 6 weeks , maximum drawdown this week was again 28 pips only .

The system we trade gives 100 pips a week with a maximum drawdown of 100 pips .Annual reward is 5,000 pips and maximum risk is 100 pips .

Are there any skilled traders on this forum capable of trading like this?

Clipboard01.jpg.ebf0a20cbc28f9ed46861c85e7171c3e.jpg

That is quite reflective of all the forum genuises , behind every genius is an orinary bloke trying to expresses himself.The tading genius , xpert trader , market wizard

, mr charts , chart expert and all the genuises on forums.Pity none of them are yet on the forbes list.

Umm...this is awkward...I should have been more clear...I meant YOU remind me of the song. :doh::rofl:

On second thought, I've changed my mind. You probably are very rich and very successful...you clearly have something special. It's not every day someone on a forum like this comes along who claims to be rich and successful, then proceeds to prove it with insults and after-the-fact trading results. :roll eyes:

This thread is so silly, I honestly suspect it may be a joke.

Guest OILFXPRO
Umm...this is awkward...I should have been more clear...I meant YOU remind me of the song. :doh::rofl:

On second thought, I've changed my mind. You probably are very rich and very successful...you clearly have something special. It's not every day someone on a forum like this comes along who claims to be rich and successful, then proceeds to prove it with insults and after-the-fact trading results. :roll eyes:

This thread is so silly, I honestly suspect it may be a joke.

You expect a real trader or a professional trader (hardly any on forums) to be posting calls live in advance .If you are expecting this , we can see why you are all going to remain on forums for the rest of their lives.Sadly most of you are not real traders or professionals , but amateurs looking for the missing pieces in your trading innefficiencies.

I did my live calls in advance on other forums for many years , only an amateur or some internet marketeer would take his eye off the screen and start processing posts on internet forums about his trades .I have seen all these idiots in various zoos.This lion is singing to his victims in advance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnKdsnDa4kc]Lion cubs learn a lesson in stalking and hunting - BBC wildlife - YouTube[/ame]

You expect a real trader or a professional trader (hardly any on forums) to be posting calls live in advance .If you are expecting this , we can see why you are all going to remain on forums for the rest of their lives.Sadly most of you are not real traders or professionals , but amateurs looking for the missing pieces in your trading innefficiencies.

I did my live calls in advance on other forums for many years , only an amateur or some internet marketeer would take his eye off the screen and start processing posts on internet forums about his trades .I have seen all these idiots in various zoos.This lion is singing to his victims in advance.

Is that you, Paul Tudor Jones? Jim Simons? Ray Dalio, perhaps?

Fact is, if you were who you claim you are, you would not be wasting time here spewing insults and telling everyone how great you are. Your posts offer the reader absolutely nothing.

I suspect you are here because you are unhappy with your reality, so you're (doing a poor job at) trying to create an alternate online reality for yourself. Hence, my reference to the song.

I don't think any reasonable person would see it any other way. I don't want to waste any more time here, so you may have the last word. Fire away with the insults! ;)

Guest OILFXPRO

This weekso far there have been no real trends to suit our system , we avoid the nfp days because they can be highly volatile and very choppy.We have had 2 trades all week to suit our system resulting in minus 10 and minus 5 , a drawdown of 15 pips .That is not bad for a bad week.

To compound your profits , a low drawdown high probability system is required.

This weekso far there have been no real trends to suit our system , we avoid the nfp days because they can be highly volatile and very choppy.We have had 2 trades all week to suit our system resulting in minus 10 and minus 5 , a drawdown of 15 pips .That is not bad for a bad week.

To compound your profits , a low drawdown high probability system is required.

so basicaly you're not compouning billionaires but losses......excellent strategy/indicator

Regards

Guest OILFXPRO
so basicaly you're not compouning billionaires but losses......excellent strategy/indicator

Regards

Only real traders know about drawdowns , 15 pip drawdown :rofl: and a trading wiz turns up as a genius.

With your trading wizardry , you must be on the forbes list by now.:rofl:

Only real traders know about drawdowns , 15 pip drawdown :rofl: and a trading wiz turns up as a genius.

With your trading wizardry , you must be on the forbes list by now.:rofl:

no no.......only if I had the BILLIONAIRE indicator, maybe I would.....but I'm not that lucky it seems......come on man...grow up or show some results......

TW

Guest OILFXPRO
Kick it to the curb. Or is there a rookie/newbie section here?

There is one for all pretenders , demo traders , frauds , trading educators boasting about being gurus on forums but in reality them being nothing more than scammers .

Guest OILFXPRO
this is the last warning for OILFXPRO, and I will make it public.....also check you PM

IF anymore links posted, I will ban you.

TW

I did not post any more links after this warning .So this thread is bothering all the frauds.