Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

marktheshark

Just Killing It!

I was literally down to my last $128 in my trading account. Wifey said no more money was going in. Talk about a reason to focus!

Well, then something happened. I have rattled off a string of wins and my account is now up 64% (before commisions) in 33 days. My confidence is back!

I know this amount of money is small potatoes. However, if I can continue to make anywhere close to these gains on a consistent basis, then . . . . . Easy Street, Baby!

and.....? then a shark ate you?

Probably a Guppy, by the sounds of it . . . :)

BlueHorseshoe

ps I have laboured to make that joke easily translate - naturally I'd say a minnow - do people in the US even know what a minnow is?

BlueHorseshoe

ps I have laboured to make that joke easily translate - naturally I'd say a minnow - do people in the US even know what a minnow is?

In the US we use racial slurs instead of bait fish as the subject of predation.

I was literally down to my last $128 in my trading account. Wifey said no more money was going in. Talk about a reason to focus!

Well, then something happened. I have rattled off a string of wins and my account is now up 64% (before commisions) in 33 days. My confidence is back!

I know this amount of money is small potatoes. However, if I can continue to make anywhere close to these gains on a consistent basis, then . . . . . Easy Street, Baby!

Confidence is good. Good Luck

Actually, I've continued to learn, grow and become profitable as a Trader. The experience of being down to almost nothing and coming back was truly an ordeal - one which I do not intend on re-living.

Please excuse the exhiliration in my original post. I'm sure you would understand if you've had a similar experience.

Mark

BlueHorseshoe

Yes. They make great bait.

I guess this much confidence is not good. If it is not going to work, you are going to stop forex trading.

It all depends what that confidence is based on.

A random series of wins over 30 days returning at least 10 times what the worlds best traders might achieve over 300 days on a good year wouldnt inspire me with much confidence, but hey thats just me.

My random robots have been hitting those kinds of winning (and losing) streaks since 2002 (the cool thing of course is I understand why it happens :rofl:)

This place really has died hasnt it ?

Serves them right for banning oily