Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

thalestrader

TL Has Stopped Working Due to a Long Running Script

For the past day or two or three, every time I load a new page on TL, it takes forever, and I often get the message "TL.com has stopped working due to a long running script."

Seriously, are you trying to keep people away from your forum?

It is a TL thing - all else is fine, all other websites load quickly, etc. and so on.

I'll be back if and when it gets fixed.

Best Wishes,

Thales

I've noticed the same problem....my IT guy says my machine is clear of any malicious code and he has the same problem when he tried to access TL....

Heads up folks....I won't be posting either until it gets fixed.

I've had the same problem lately. If you click "stop script," it will fix it. You have to do it each time you load something new in TL, though. To make the yellow bar with "stop script" appear, try scrolling or clicking on something on TL while it's loading. This works with IE9, anyway.

Script.thumb.jpg.2bc2480321a6defb9c334a432ff910a3.jpg

begin quote

Internet Explorer's Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Filter can help prevent one website from adding script code to another website. XSS Filter watches how websites interact, and when it recognizes a potential attack, it will automatically block script code from running. When this happens, you will see a message in the Information bar letting you know that the webpage was modified to help protect your privacy and security.

If the modified webpage does not work properly, try going to the home page of the website and navigating to the webpage directly. If the page still does not work correctly, contact the website's administrator.

end quote Microsoft