Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a professional team with 6-year automatic forex trading experiences. We provide forex managed accounts service and programming service.

We are the top trade leader ranked NO.1 on currensee.com:

http://www.currensee.com/custom/profile/?ticker=LIWWK.A&lead=web&camp=default

And you can also check our excellent performance on myfxbook.com:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/trade4hapi/spytrader/320952

large.jpg

Here is some brief information of our service:

Brokers: Mainly CFH Markets, Gain Capital, GoMarkets

Currency Pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and XAU/USD

Trading Style: Mixed - EA with manual control

Drawdown: Under 20%

Minimum Deposit: $30k

Commission Fee: 35% (High Watermark)

Management Fee: 2%

Method of Payment: Bank wire and Paypal

For more information, welcome to our official website: http://sourcecodefx.com'>http://sourcecodefx.com

I look forward to your reply and please feel free to ask me whatever you are interested in. Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Yours faithfully

SourceCode Trading Technology Corporation

E-mail: spytrader007@gmail.com

Recently, more and more friends have showed their interest in our account management services (via PM, Email or Skype), hoping to have a better understanding of our PAMM programs, so we decided to present a more detailed description of our services in the next posts.:missy:

Who we are?

We are the professional trader’s team working in the foreign exchange market. We are very proud of our history trading record, so we decide to start the thread here to let more potential clients know us and give not only investors but also us more opportunities to earn plenty of money by making good use of this market and our professional skills.

Having several years of trading experience, we can offer forex account management to the sophisticated comers by precisely forecast and take advantages of any fluctuation in the forex market. Transparent and ethical business principals are the most fundamental thing in our company.

Our mission

The Sourcecode Company aim at offering the best service for Forex account in the world by maximizing the returns on your investment, offering full transparency to the customers while maintaining the strictest system to ensure client security, providing ‘No Redemption Period’ policy and diversifying clients’ investment portfolios from all other traditional investment.

Our objective

We are committed to providing our clients with the transparent Forex Managed Account service which prides itself on delivering clients extraordinary returns.

It is our objective to use our experience and the most up-to-date methods of trading including automated trading system which is applying successful and sophisticated trading logic based on many parameters, strategies, timeframes, leverage and risk management controls as opposed to traditional asset management programs that are fully dependent on the human factor to give opportunity to the customers to gain higher return than the treasury bills’ and diversify their investment.

Commitment, mutual respect, full transparency and professional client services are key elements that contribute to the unique corporate identity of Sourcecode Company.

Our Strategy

The success of our automated trading programs fully relies on our systematic strategies which are evolved from proprietary algorithms applied across several time frames. The system strategies capitalize on both trend and range trading. These strategies are continuously monitored analyzed as well as regularly updated. As you can appreciate it, studying and refining these strategies and making them work together took years of analysis, testing and live market experience.

It is our aim therefore to provide the opportunity to investors to participate in these automated trading programs resting assured that these programs are applying successfully a sophisticated trading logic based on many parameters, time frames, strategies, leverage and risk management controls as opposed to traditional asset management programs that are fully dependent on the human factor.

How it works?

The systematic and proprietary automated trading programs that we use relies on three key pillars all contributing to a regular and sustainable performance as briefly explained below:

The directional system based on the entry/exit multi timeframe set of trading systems. The overall design of this trading system addresses frequent market anomalies (i.e. an oversold condition in an uptrend) and the logic behind it integrates separate trend and range components.

The risk management system seeks to limit losses during unfavorable market moves. It is subdivided into three routines: systematic stop loss placement, number of traded markets, and an individual/global management of open positions. Careful structuring of these elements is the driving force behind the capital protection system.

Finally the money management system selects the most appropriate position size according to the past and current account balance, and in doing so, greatly improves the gains of a strategy without increasing its risk. Money management is still not so widespread in Europe in spite of its high value, but since our favorite automated trading program is spearheading its use in our programs is evident and necessary.

Overall, several strategies in total contribute in a non-linear fashion to the managed account performance. Additionally the systems are monitoring and using approximately several different liquid pairs so as to generate a very high number of transactions, allowing the different programs, based on different investment profiles to reach a little faster the desired level of statistical validity. In fact every single strategy component is integrated on the basis of its contribution to the overall risk reward profile.

Why choose us?

Because you'll get:

 Passive and stable income with low risk

 Professional service from elite traders

 Diversification of your income or investments

 You can access to your money anytime

 Profit from Forex without a need to learn it

Our Advantages:

 Diversification from all other traditional investments

 Your maximum loss desired is controlled

 Choice between 4 different investment profiles

 High return expectation

 Fully transparent, account accessible 24/7

 Program working on the biggest liquidity in the World

 No redemption period

We Offer 3 Risk Options

Aggressive Risk Trading Strategy (Recommended)

Our aggressive trading strategy has an average return of 10% or more per month. Estimated Maximum Drawdown is around 30%. This strategy involves more risk to your capital while having higher monthly returns. We recommend the strategy for clients who want a large account size and a high return.

Normal Risk Trading Strategy

Our normal risk trading strategy has an average return around 3-5% per month. Estimated Maximum Drawdown is around 15%. This Strategy is the perfect balance for most of our clients, combining low risk with high gains. We recommend this strategy for most of our clients.

Conservative Risk Trading Strategy

Our aggressive trading strategy has an average return of 1-2% or more per month. Estimated Maximum Drawdown is around 10%. This strategy involves low risk to your capital while having stable monthly returns. We recommend this one for clients who prefer a lower risk.

How to Get Started?

1. Sign up for an account (Fill in the application form) or contact us directly.

2. Open an account in the chosen brokerage company

3. Email us about the brokerage you have chosen or trading information

4. Sign you the LPOA to sign and send it back to us and the broker

5. Fund your account

6. Start to trade

Once your account is opened and funded, and the LPOA signed and sent to us, we will start to trade your account. It may take from 2 to 10 days. The overall time needed for establishing managed forex account for you depends mainly on wire transfer duration.

Three things to emphasize again

Funds Safety

All of the clients’ assets we manage are held at secured banks around the world. Your funds will be placed in a segregated account under your name in leading banks in major global financial centers.

Our clients open individual, joint, or corporate accounts on their company or own name and they have control over their funds at all times. They only authorize us to trade their funds for them through a limited power of attorney.

Risk management

Each of our trades has passed rigorous and strict selection (due diligence) process and we are sure that each of them understands the risk management sphere. At the beginning of cooperation, the rules of risk management are set up, and then strictly followed and nonstop monitored.

Transparency

Your money is on your trading account. You have 24/7 access to your trading account due to simple application and you can see what is going on there at anytime.

Recently, more and more traders and investors have sent us their cooperation intentions. We have collected some FAQs and would like to add them here for you in the next posts. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us at any time. Thank you.

Q: How do I open an account?

A: You need to open new accounts by our IB link, you can find the links icon in the SERVICE page. Please visit our website: Home

You need to link your account to our PAMM account and sign a LPOA with us.

Q: How do I fund my brokerage account?

A: Most brokers accept funding by bank wire or personal check, cashier's check, or bank draft, but not by credit card. See the broker's web page for details.

Q: When and how to pay us?

A: You can pay me by Bank Wire, PayPal or Liberty Reserve (LR). You need to pay me at the end of each calendar month.

Q: How is profit share/performance fee calculated? What if there is a loss?

A: The profit share is calculated from the net profits per month from the "watermark" of previous highs.

If there are no profits in a given month, there are no fees charged. The high equity point established after incentive fees are calculated creates the "watermark" which must be surpassed before any future profits may again be calculated.

Example: you start with $ 10,000 in an account with an fee of 40%, and during the month there is $ 4000 in gross profit. The incentive fee deducted would be 40% of $ 4000, which is $ 1600, so your net profit would be $ 2400, and your account would now have a "watermark" new balance of $ 12,400. If in the next month there was a loss of $ 1000, there would be no fee deducted, since there is no profit, and your new balance would be $ 11,400. Your "watermark" is still $ 12,400. In the third month, if there was $ 3000 in gross profit, then the incentive fee would be calculated on only $ 2000 of that, since the first $1000 in profit gets your account back up to its "watermark" of $ 12,400. So the incentive fee would be 40% of $ 2000, or $ 800, and your net profit for that month would be $ 2200 (which is $ 1000 + $ 1200), and your new account balance would be the new "watermark" of $ 13,600 (which is $ 11,400 + $ 1000 + $ 1200).

Q: How do I withdraw funds from my account?

A: To withdraw funds, you simply execute a withdrawal just as you would normally from any other brokerage account, according to the procedures the broker uses. Usually this involves submitting a form that you sign requesting the withdrawal, which also specifies the means by which you wish to receive the money, such as by bank wire or check. See the broker's website for details.

Q: Does the trader for my managed account have access to my funds?

A: No, the funds in your Forex trading managed account are in your name at the broker. You are the proprietor of this account and the only one who can make deposits to or withdrawals from this account.

Q: If I do not withdraw profits, do they reinvest -- i.e. compound -- automatically?

A: Yes, eventually profits left in your account will be considered an addition to principal, and will be factored into trade size calculations for future trades. How long it takes before they are included varies according to the period used for assessing profit share deductions and the trade strategies used in the managed program. Some account programs use cycles of trades that are interconnected, and it takes times for new funds to be fully integrated in the cycle. It could take up to a month before your profits were fully reinvested.

Q: Can I stop my account from being traded at any time I choose?

A: Yes. To stop trading, you just send us an email to us to ask to stop trading.

Q: Will my account have exactly the same results as you post on your website or other?

A: Individual results may vary. The results in your account should be very close, if not identical to what we post here. The main reason is the the datafeed is different on different brokers even same brokers! My systems are all base technique, so different datafeed will result in different results. But usually the performance different is not big. The second reason is the execution quanlity is different for different brokers especially then the trades size is big. There is also some other factors can also result in the different performance. If your results are not identical, they may sometimes be a little better or worse, but in the long run will be extremely close to those in other accounts. Do be aware that the first month you join a program, your results will not be the same, since your account did not fully participate in trading for the whole month. With some programs, it may take up to several months for your account to be fully integrated in all the trades the program is taking. We strongly encourage an evaluation period of at least 3 months to guage the performance in your account.

Q: Can I refer clients to you?

A: Yes. You can see the details in the ‘Refer a Friend'. Please visit our website: Home