Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

exbryan

Young Traders

CrazyCzarina, A lot of young people are now into trading Forex and investing in stock. I went to a seminar just last week, and what i saw was amazing. Sets of young experts who taught about Forex and how they started off. they trading live and it was just amazing. 80% of their audience were teens and most of them were already trading just that we were mostly unsuccessful.

its a divers trade, i mean young people get exposed to online trading all thanks to ads, and people now a days are making money online, through ads and blogs, and trading can be a good alternative for kids of such.. japanese gamers trade as well, even making larger money. they are good at it, though i have been trading for years now and still hopeing to do this full time with my lmfx account, lets see how it goes.

Forex is simply profitable when you know how to trade, no matter the age. However, don't even start if you don't know how cos it can also be the fastest way to loss money.

Could you give me more info in PM about forex? I would like to know.

Is there a country which people are initially better at trading than others? Japanese, like you've said?

I guess Vietnamese traders are also good at trading and i guess the last year hotforex contest winner was also from them, let see who win this year contest as it is still in process these days.