Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wmck6167

Stock Market is the Best Place to Shape Your Personality in a Short Time

I found that conducting trading in stock market is a good way to improve your personality in a very short time since there are not so many events in daily life to provide you the opportunities to strengthen your personality righteously. Here is what I learned from my trading experiences. Most of time, I found, it gave me the better life experience during trading.

1. I found that I may get better result if I can avoid the gambling (guessing)

2. I need to keep good operation habits to consistently earn profit (so I found that I need to start steps by steps starting from daily life activities)

3. I need to manage the risks when I am greedy (prudent)

4. If I make the right decision, then I can feel the peace after market closed (righteousness)

5. If I think more, then I can have better preparations to face the uncertainty (wisdoms)

6. If I think it’s impossible to win, and then the better choice is to think again (never give up)

Thanks God and thanks TradesrLab for providing this place to think and learn. May everyone has win-win results in this game and gain better life experiences. Cheers.

I always want to say thanks to Market and Wall St. Here are my points:

1. Thanks to M. & W. to provide the opportunities for me to make money then I can utilize the profit to do what I want to do.

2. Thanks to M. & W to provide the opportunities for me to loss BIG then I can have a chance to change my personality to become better.

3. Thanks to the market to let me know “WHO I AM” when I met greedy or scary conditions of trading.

4. Thanks to the market to let me know what’s right and what’s wrong during trading then I can transform to a better daily habit person.

5. Thanks to the market to teach me wisely humble so I can know more about the market and to interact with him.

6. Thanks to the market to teach me not to focus on speculation and imagination too much, then I will be able to have better vision on the market.

7. Thanks to the market to give me opportunity to think the simplest decision in the world, buy or sell…..maybe up or down….or the hardest question, maybe just do nothing.

It’s a wonderful market, isn’t it? I believe that you definitely can add more about it. Cheers.