Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Jack Francisco

Have You Ever Played a Forex Hold'em Tournament?

Open live account and you can play every day:rofl:

Texas is also my favourite game. I love to play it.

But I like trading also very much- this seems interesting forex hold'em tournament.

Mr black plz share where you play orex hold'em tournament everyday. am interested to get in ;)

I have never known about this kind of contest. Can you give details about it?

I know and I like playing Texas Hold'em. WSOP is my favourite series.

It amazing to play- same like texas. I have gone through it. In short you challenge a friend or someone else for a . specific amount of money that you can get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time. The money goes to a common pot and when the game ends, the player who has the highest portfolio wins the pot. During the game each one gets $100k for virtual trading and the Buy/Sell orders are in real time just like the real thing.

By this way we can measure our trading skill among others trader in the world and earn ans enjoy a lot at the same time. good luck:haha:

Texas is also my favourite game. I love to play it.

But I like trading also very much- this seems interesting forex hold'em tournament.

Mr black plz share where you play orex hold'em tournament everyday. am interested to get in ;)

I like http://www.tradergamer.com

its new in English, but his software is great, with audio trading room included.

You can create your own heads up and Sit&Go and wait for opponents

It amazing to play- same like texas. I have gone through it. In short you challenge a friend or someone else for a . specific amount of money that you can get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time. The money goes to a common pot and when the game ends, the player who has the highest portfolio wins the pot. During the game each one gets $100k for virtual trading and the Buy/Sell orders are in real time just like the real thing.

By this way we can measure our trading skill among others trader in the world and earn ans enjoy a lot at the same time. good luck:haha:

Looks interesting but I have never seen a contest like this... thanks for your post.

not at all.

Now they are playing tournaments each week,. the problem is that people joining are almost Forex guys, but you can arrange your own ES minis tournaments if you want

Tutorials are missing, so its a little tricky to understand how it works.