Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

samuel23

Do You Trust Your Broker?

Do you believe that your broker managed your account effectively without getting any charges from us? What is the best way to determine if they managed our account efficiently? Please share your suggestions so that we can also know how they really works!!

Alright well this is a good way of earning money as Forex games provide a lot of advantages in some way. I presume Forex contest is another way of making money as the best is that it is more easy and it allows you to connect to people around the world.

Well I have some experience trading with 3 brokers, with all of them I have remained dissatisfied.

Problems: execution is very slow and horrible on the re-quotes. Then: too often price reaches stop loss and then goes back, but nothing like that with take profit. The rest is secondary, the main thing - trading problems.

This is my question as well - does is it work like this with all FX brokers or maybe there are better brokers? I would join TS and will be glad to hear some feedback from you, based on your personal experiences with different brokers.

brokers trust are not simple thing gained from just trading condition, or any promotional offers. it;s a thing need to built regularly, once it's broke it's hard to start over people's trust.

I use many brokerage service for years, and there's only a few account who I held for long time. my ECN account with Tickmill (use to Armada markets) are among those long period account.

after the CHF event, my trust are getting more stronger as they fully protect their clients for negative balance. and for start over trader, they now offer 15% deposit bonus, wish I could another detail for registration because it;s only limited for new clients. :cool:

brokers trust are not simple thing gained from just trading condition, or any promotional offers. it;s a thing need to built regularly, once it's broke it's hard to start over people's trust.

I use many brokerage service for years, and there's only a few account who I held for long time. my ECN account with Tickmill (use to Armada markets) are among those long period account.

after the CHF event, my trust are getting more stronger as they fully protect their clients for negative balance. and for start over trader, they now offer 15% deposit bonus, wish I could another detail for registration because it;s only limited for new clients. :cool:

Got two my friends signed up under this promotion.

Very good conditions on bonus release, btw.:)

Got two my friends signed up under this promotion.

Very good conditions on bonus release, btw.:)

Do they have IB system working? It shows as "coming soon".

Or it was simply plain recommendation by you?:)

Long long ago I worked in the brokerage business and for a time was a principle in a brokerage where I networked with and recruited  from brokerage firms of all sizes and types... I can categorically state that if you trust your broker you are a rube at best.  If you have all you funds at one broker or even two diff brokers, you're an idiot.  Brokerages and the people they attract from the top to the bottom are everything fiduciary is not.   While it's perfectly fine to be satisfied with the costs, fills, and service you receive from a brokerage... it is not perfectly fine to let that cross the line into 'trust'.  As a client, you need to stay vigilant and ALWAYS be ready to jerk your money at the very first hint of trouble.    

as vaguely as possible,

zdo