Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

EatSleepTrade

My Swing Watchlist for the Week of 5-18-15

Hi guys

I'm new here and wanted to share my swing trading watchlist with you for the week of 5-18-15. I typically hold stocks for 1-15 days. If you have any questions let me know!

WatchList

$SFS - LF breakout of consolidation

$ELY - Bought pull back LF uptrend continuation

$WPP - nice bull flag setup

$COWN - want to take advantage of big sell off

$AFFX - Looking to hold 12.00 support and breakout

Edited by Mysticforex

Hi there,

Would you post images of your technical analysis on the stocks your speculating in that matter? I tend to see more of an overall analysis, and the analysis of someone who holds the stock for just 15 days intruges me.