Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tams

Forum Bug Report

if you use the "Quick Reply" message window at the bottom of the page,

and click the "Go Advanced" button, you will not see the "Manage Attachment" button.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23838&stc=1&d=1299451036

However if you use the "Post Reply" or the "Quote" button instead, you will be sent to this page which has the "Manage Attachment" button.

http://traderslaboratory.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=114022

5aa7105f4438a_manageattachment.jpg.c7db4c689487b0a048843dae657f9af5.jpg

Just tried, And I see it now, seems ok. I'll keep an eye on it. If it recurs I'll report it to our Geeks.

still bad on my side.

I am using Chrome.

... don't know who's the webmaster... it seems he changes little things around all the time... drives me crazy... one day things work fine, the next day not... eg. the notification doesn't work... the ignore button is gone... click on the quote button and this comes up http://cdn.traderslaboratory.com/forums/images/styles/Traders/buttons/viewpost.gif

the list goes on

... don't know who's the webmaster... it seems he changes little things around all the time... drives me crazy... one day things work fine, the next day not... eg. the notification doesn't work... the ignore button is gone... click on the quote button and this comes up http://cdn.traderslaboratory.com/forums/images/styles/Traders/buttons/viewpost.gif

the list goes on

Thanks for the reports we will look at it immediately

MMS

the list goes on

Hi Tams,

1. Notification doesn't work: are you referring to the buttons at the very top? If so they work for me but I will keep it on list.

2. Ignore button: never knew it existed but I added it below user avatar on posts

3. Click on quote: I just used the button to reply to this thread ... you can't use the quote button at all?

4. We are always tweaking the site to make it better\faster for everyone ... notice I added a quick way to see someone's posts below their avatar?

thanks,

MMS

Hi Tams,

1. Notification doesn't work: are you referring to the buttons at the very top? If so they work for me but I will keep it on list.

yes, that's the one I am referring to. When I click on it, it gives me this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /account/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I am using Chrome browser.

2. Ignore button: never knew it existed but I added it below user avatar on posts

3. Click on quote: I just used the button to reply to this thread ... you can't use the quote button at all?

I am referring to the little icon viewpost.gif that is at the end of the Originally Posted by xxx

When you click on the icon, the forum should take you to the post where the quote was originally made.

It is useful in a long thread where multiple people are quoting different things from way back, or when people edited/shortened the quoted post, you just want to go to the original post to read the whole story.

4. We are always tweaking the site to make it better\faster for everyone ... notice I added a quick way to see someone's posts below their avatar?

thanks,

MMS

Good that you are trying to make the site better. Your effort is much appreciated.

After clicking on an icon that said disable top stats I can't view Latest Posts. It says: You have no permissions to view this page. I've been unable to locate an icon to reset top stats (aka latest posts) to enabled. This looks like it was kludged and requires an admin reset. If my speculation is correct please enable top stats for me.

Hi,

This has never worked for me either, but only from the home page; it works fine as soon as I leave that initial landing page.

BlueHorseshoe

After clicking on an icon that said disable top stats I can't view Latest Posts. It says: You have no permissions to view this page. I've been unable to locate an icon to reset top stats (aka latest posts) to enabled. This looks like it was kludged and requires an admin reset. If my speculation is correct please enable top stats for me.

That is strange ... please confirm that this link does not work:

TL - Latest Forum Activity

Does "Todays Posts" work?

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily

thx

MMS

First link returns the correct page except for the area where it should be displaying the latest posts list. Within that area it says "You have no permissions to view this page". The second link to todays posts works correctly.

This started after clicking an icon that said "disable top stats" which was probably associated with the "latest posts" list displayed near the bottom of http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/

That icon to "disable top stats" caused a screen refresh which included a message at the top of the page that only appeared for 1 second before disappearing. It said To re-enable top stats you will need to .. but there wasn't enough time to read it and that's why I'm speculating it was a hastily written kludge that said "contact admin".

The icon to disable top stats is no longer present on my screen but you should be able to find it. It might have been a pulldown menu option within that list of lastest posts near the "bottom" of that page.

It's not a cookie because I deleted all of those. I'm using Internet Explorer 9 with the latest updates applied.

Edited by onesmith