Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Hlm

Suggestion: Mark Forums Read

With the new design of the site, this feature was removed along with the drop down menu.

It is currently found at the bottom of the "Forums" page but...

I would like to suggest that it is added to the "Unread Posts" page as well since it seems like another very logical spot.

Thanks. :2c:

For sure!

I'd also like to see the unread posts box back top right on each page rather than just the home page. Saves a click and a load moving from unread thread to unread thread.

For sure!

I'd also like to see the unread posts box back top right on each page rather than just the home page. Saves a click and a load moving from unread thread to unread thread.

save a click?

this can be disastrous... TL ranking can come off a point!

save a click?

this can be disastrous... TL ranking can come off a point!

heheh. You know as I posted it I though 'wow save a click sounds so petty' but actually its quite a big deal, even more so on a mobile device and/or if you have data charges.

I'm not sure it does save a click unless you currently "mark forums read." For me it would add a click because I don't bother to do it - except when I've recently visited this thread.

I'm not sure it does save a click unless you currently "mark forums read." For me it would add a click because I don't bother to do it - except when I've recently visited this thread.

I should have been clearer, the one that is really arduous and requires a return to the homepage is the is the 'xx unread threads link'.

I read a thread then click on that for a new list of new threads. It used to be top right of each page but now you must go back to the home page to get to it.

As I think Tams mentioned it is possibly a rather shabby attempt to increase home page hits. It is certainly something I find unacceptable rather than annoying.