Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

BlowFish

Vistor Messages Disapeared

please take pity on us the lowly social rejects...

trading is a lonely existence;

other than the bank statements,

these are the only positive feedback we get in our disfranchised life.

hehe :) Okay np, Ive disabled that feature.

Hehe indeed! Funnily enough I was in mid conversation with someone and all messages disappeared. There where some messages that where under a day old. Still if deletions are turned off maybe that's a non issue now.

Hehe indeed! Funnily enough I was in mid conversation with someone and all messages disappeared. There where some messages that where under a day old. Still if deletions are turned off maybe that's a non issue now.

Ahh my mistake. I had assumed people prefer to communicate via pm instead of public visitor messages. The feature has been entirely removed now so you wont be seeing any deletions. Thank you.

Ahh OK. Yes it was not a method of communication that seemed useful really. Forums for discussions blogs to 'publish' and PM's for ....well....private messages is more than adequate imho.