Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

DbPhoenix

Mark Forums Read

When I click Mark Forums Read in the toolbar, I get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /forums+/forumdisplay.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.traderslaboratory.com Port 80

Beside the little house under the TL symbol is a little person --- explore him for additional joys MK :)

Although, if like me, you find it doesn't work edit the + out of the URL and it will work.

James, James !!!

Thanks kiwi. I didn't know about any menu on those icons. I get a 404 error currently when trying to mark forums as read. The URL is:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums+/forumdisplay.php?do=markread

As kiwi says above though, edit out the '+' and then it has seemed to work.

"Forums" still has a "+" after it, so the link still doesn't work.

Thanks kiwi. I didn't know about any menu on those icons. I get a 404 error currently when trying to mark forums as read. The URL is:
http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums+/forumdisplay.php?do=markread

As kiwi says above though, edit out the '+' and then it has seemed to work.

Working on this now.. thanks for the notice.